Beyonce is officially confirmed for the Superbowl 2016 halftime by PEPSI

Started by BAPHOMET., January 07, 2016, 06:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

I mean, I Bet is platinum and nothing Janet released last year even got certified

:feelinmyself:

throwintheTAL

i mean, the bitch just got rejected from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for crying out loud, and she was once Madonna's counterpart?

LMAO! she's done :jackiessales:

Code Red: itsMista

throwintheTAL

AIDS!

Quote from: straplis on January 07, 2016, 08:12:29 PM
i mean, the bitch just got rejected from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for crying out loud, and she was once Madonna's counterpart?

LMAO! she's done :jackiessales:
you know she can be nominated more than once right?
I mean Whitney and Sade were rejected last year, doesn't mean everything they've done is nullified

STUNNA GOD

Herb.

Quote from: Baphomet. on January 07, 2016, 06:38:50 PM

QuoteSources confirm to Entertainment Tonight that Queen Bey herself, Beyonce, will join the band on-stage during their halftime performance at Super Bowl 50 on Feb. 7. Presumably, the group will deliver a live rendition of "Hymn for the Weekend," which is featured on their seventh studio album, A Head Full of Dreams, and features vocals from Bey.

Super Bowl 50 will take place at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California, on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016, airing live on CBS.

http://www.etonline.com/news/178238_exclusive_beyonce_will_join_coldplay_for_super_bowl_50_halftime_show/

They've confirmed everyone every year even the headliners. They are the first.
Though we've all kind've figured with all of the stories. Im glad we've gotten confirmation from ET.

/

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/super-bowl/6836086/beyonce-coldplay-super-bowl-halftime-show?utm_source=twitter

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/094bab2683a44e85923c3e1805451976/beyonce-perform-super-bowl-halftime-show-next-month
NEW YORK (AP) ? Beyonce is returning to the Super Bowl halftime show.

Pepsi confirmed to The Associated Press on Thursday that the 34-year-old singer will perform at the Feb. 7 show at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California. Last month, Coldplay announced it would perform at the halftime show.

Beyonce headlined the 2013 Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans at the Superdome, where she was joined by her Destiny Child's bandmates, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.

Beyonce and Coldplay recently collaborated on the band's new album, "A Head Full of Dreams."

As always ET knows ALL.

Just confirmed by PEPSI

RatherBe

Quote from: Bulldagger on January 07, 2016, 07:11:56 PM
Didn't she have the lowest rated half time show in recent years? I mean, Bruno Mars outdid her! No one but fags and fag enablers is checking for that bitch. She's the queen of lies, fairy tales and fallacies. That half time show still wont sell that tired ass Beyonce album and Adele will STILL have her feet on her whole existence. We're in the midst of hurricane Adele don't nobody give a fuck about you and the same mess you've been giving since 2003. Bye BYE BYE! Bitch stop begging Chris Martin in hopes that Adele will catch a fade. It ain't gon happen TRAMP and the cd will still go DIAMOND and yours still wont reach 3 million in sales.

its too early in the new year to be this pissed. love yourself hun. it going to be okay.

BAPHOMET.

:dead: Surprise the stans didnt notice this back then.. Video from December when Coldplay was announced.

:plzstop: @ Bruno doing Uptown Funk.

edit: No Rih'  :feelinmyself:

BAPHOMET.

and if that's the case they don't necessarily have to do that song they have together either.

If she does "Drunk in Love" but a new version or just the regular

Bigmacthawoppa

Pons I'm screaming at jans hoppin 'cross that stage w/ bey.  :plzstop:

ISIS give ha tha night awf?

Bigmacthawoppa

Oops why did I think that was jans? Forgot to zoom in a bit on this iPad mini  :hmph: