I love their bonds already! “Queens”

Started by Young, April 06, 2021, 08:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

Ya'll be reading deep into stuff.  Just make sure ya'll tune in so the ladies can at least make it into syndication.  Brandy and all the ladies are unbothered.  They are booked and Kwee getting an extra check for doing the music.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Jayda X on April 06, 2021, 05:08:56 PM
Quote from: Troye on April 06, 2021, 05:07:23 PM
Quote from: BORderline on April 06, 2021, 04:34:25 PM
Yea Eve and Ghan are both multi plat selling solo artist. So yea their dynamic must be different.

But the two other girls... Naturi is like a fan and Nadine is a lil actress

Hdghfvvhjbh hjvuhjh  The dynamic must be awkward AF

Can you picture like... MJB working with ... ummmmmm GOLDEN BROOKS?!
:dead:

!!!!

i wasjust gonna say this

bran is used to being a solo act.  eve to for the most part.  both had their own show starring themselves.  Naturi is been in a group and knows how to play the back ground and  Selena has only been on a few shows here and there nothing ground breaking so she sees this as her jlo moment to break out and bran said AHT AHT !!
yall got all of that from 2 clips
:udontlookok:

its about listening to the words they say and watching facial expressions... you see how TIGHT she holding bran like she trying to cut  off the air to her lungs  lol .. i dunno im sure we are all wrong and it was nothing .  thats right it was nothing

Palladium

Afrodisiac15

I feel like Bran had to check the Latina because sis was low key being shady posting only herself, Eve, & Naturi on social media. Basically only promoting them 3 which was corny. I think that's where the "Period" stems from in that video and Naturi Loves Brandy! She's always praising Bran in her comments and saying how happy she is to be working with her.

HUGO

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on April 06, 2021, 05:26:03 PM
I feel like Bran had to check the Latina because sis was low key being shady posting only herself, Eve, & Naturi on social media. Basically only promoting them 3 which was corny.

Young

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on April 06, 2021, 05:11:08 PM
Ya'll be reading deep into stuff.  Just make sure ya'll tune in so the ladies can at least make it into syndication.  Brandy and all the ladies are unbothered.  They are booked and Kwee getting an extra check for doing the music.

I think Nasty Bitches is really gonna be an infamous group mess :stressed:

I can't wait to hear them all sing together

The blend may really slay  :gorlonfire:

Luxury

Quote from: HUGO on April 06, 2021, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on April 06, 2021, 05:26:03 PM
I feel like Bran had to check the Latina because sis was low key being shady posting only herself, Eve, & Naturi on social media. Basically only promoting them 3 which was corny.

Harlem

April 06, 2021, 06:17:39 PM #54 Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 06:18:00 PM by Harlem
Highkey this Puerto Rican chick is coming off more annoying than Ghan... I think Ghan is a little more loosened up now so we catchin her goofy ass on camera b/c she's settled in with the girls but the PR chick stories, are giving me a lot too in her personality...

I'm getting Black vs Latina girl vibes from her & Ghan and they squashed it lol

Bish

Some of y'all need to write for the show with these storylines 

Ma Lo

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on April 06, 2021, 06:28:44 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 06, 2021, 12:34:09 PM
Damn this girl already having issues with her cast members

:usuresis:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I knew yo ass was finna rush in here always looking for every opportunity to shade the queen?

Quest

I love seeing Bran like this, because trust, when they yell "action" sis is in her professional bag