Jason Lee Calls Kandi “Bully” & “Mean Girl In These Streets”

Started by M-Rocka, March 20, 2023, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Kandi>>>>>>
If Jason Lee and tamar are on the opposing side then I'm on WHATEVER the other side is
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eh...

I mean Tiny did say both Tocha & Kandi are a mess and when there was an issue it would involve 1 or both of them
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cowgirl

Buy The Stars✨

ohh. yeah i agree kandi is the WORST.. i hope this is the start of kandis demise

Scott.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 20, 2023, 03:12:53 PMohh. yeah i agree kandi is the WORST.. i hope this is the start of kandis demise

Keep dreaming

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on March 20, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 20, 2023, 03:12:53 PMohh. yeah i agree kandi is the WORST.. i hope this is the start of kandis demise

Keep dreaming

of course youre all up kandis ass with this.  tamar is in the right for the first time on this one

Jon

I'm missing something because where in Tamar's explanation is how Todd tried to beat her up. It sounds like he went to get Kandi. lol

RAY7

Quote from: Jonovan on March 20, 2023, 03:26:29 PMI'm missing something because where in Tamar's explanation is how Todd tried to beat her up. It sounds like he went to get Kandi. lol
Him saying "You know what it is" supposedly shook her up ffggbhhjjn

Tamar definitely knows how to get herself in the headlines I'll say that 

Young