video of BRAN singing LET IT SNOW.. from BEST! XMAS ! EVER!

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 24, 2023, 11:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The definition

Brandy is really gonna be the Queen of Christmas this year  :plzstop:

BrandonBranlee

It's giving what I expected it would give. Brandy looks cute. Can't wait for the album

Killaxmt

Y'all gon drag me, this is cute but Brandy's acting is teribllllleeeee! She needs a real acting coach cuz Tasha ain't cutting it

Buy The Stars✨

October 24, 2023, 02:11:05 PM #18 Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 02:38:18 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: Killaxmt on October 24, 2023, 02:06:30 PMY'all gon drag me, this is cute but Brandy's acting is teribllllleeeee! She needs a real acting coach cuz Tasha ain't cutting it
No dragging from me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but Terrible is a strong word.
This is a cheesy Christmas movie. She is playing a woman who is over excited about Christmas. I think it's pretty spot on imo

Summertime

Summertime

October 24, 2023, 02:20:12 PM #20 Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 02:21:04 PM by Summertime
Quote from: Killaxmt on October 24, 2023, 02:06:30 PMY'all gon drag me, this is cute but Brandy's acting is teribllllleeeee! She needs a real acting coach cuz Tasha ain't cutting it

Tasha isn't a good acting coach so no reason for you to be dragged. I think Brandy did get a new coach starting with Queens, but maybe the techniques Tasha was teaching her were still being used. I would love for Bran to start doing more dramas in the future, so a top acting coach would be amazing for her. I think Bran excels more with her acting in drama and she did really good with I Still Know.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 24, 2023, 02:11:05 PM
No dragging from me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but Terrible is a strong word. She

This is a cheesy Christmas movie. She is playing a woman who is over excited about Christmas. I think it's pretty spot on imo

!!!!

Killaxmt

Quote from: Summertime on October 24, 2023, 02:20:12 PM

Tasha isn't a good acting coach so no reason for you to be dragged. I think Brandy did get a new coach starting with Queens, but maybe the techniques Tasha was teaching her were still being used. I would love for Bran to start doing more dramas in the future, so a top acting coach would be amazing for her. I think Bran excels more with her acting in drama and she did really good with I Still Know.

Terrible is a strong word I agree. I need to see more drama from her, it just seems so forced when she does stuff like this. The way she cries and intimate moments like a kiss is cringy

Aalumeci.

Not terrible, but her acting never gave it to me beyond her 90's acting gigs.

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 24, 2023, 12:23:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 24, 2023, 12:01:24 PMnncncncbcbdbdbdbdbd

Come on, ACTdy Norwood!  :flamebroiled:
askldskd

i have watched the trailer 3 times now!!!

i love seeing her not in the villan type role like Cassie from star or chardonnay from the game and i may be reaching butttt if this movie does good for netflix they could do a whole bunch of sequels based on the "Best__________ EVER"  best halloween ever, best new years ever, best 4th of july ever etc etc  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: ...i know im reaching dont drag
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnn

You're not reaching at all bby. We haven't seen anything like this from Bran in such a long time. I can possibly see this being a franchise. I was tired of the Chardonnay, Cassie, Naomi type of characters.

It's crazy how we're getting this movie in a few weeks to then anticipate The Front Room which is the complete opposite of this feel good movie. Ugh, proud to be a stan! Versatile, chameleon self. :ohwow:

Summertime

October 24, 2023, 03:08:16 PM #27 Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 03:09:13 PM by Summertime
Quote from: Killaxmt on October 24, 2023, 02:38:56 PM
Quote from: Summertime on October 24, 2023, 02:20:12 PM

Terrible is a strong word I agree. I need to see more drama from her, it just seems so forced when she does stuff like this. The way she cries and intimate moments like a kiss is cringy

All actors have their spaces that they excel most at and drama and horror are the perfect ones for Bran. I know she slayed the acting in The Front Room.  As she steps into more theatrical releases I think she might change acting coaches. Bran did really good with Drop Dead Diva.

Summertime

askldskd

i love seeing her not in the villan type role like Cassie from star or chardonnay from the game and i may be reaching butttt if this movie does good for netflix they could do a whole bunch of sequels based on the "Best__________ EVER"  best halloween ever, best new years ever, best 4th of july ever etc etc  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: ...i know im reaching dont drag

That's why I think she should restart her production company so she can get a first look deal with a network or streamer. Since writes a lot of poetry, she probably has written short stories as well.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 24, 2023, 03:06:06 PM

askldskd

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnn

You're not reaching at all bby. We haven't seen anything like this from Bran in such a long time. I can possibly see this being a franchise. I was tired of the Chardonnay, Cassie, Naomi type of characters.

It's crazy how we're getting this movie in a few weeks to then anticipate The Front Room which is the complete opposite of this feel good movie. Ugh, proud to be a stan! Versatile, chameleon self. :ohwow:

!!
 yes I am HIGHLY anticipating the front room.  I am hoping with that we are going to see a new type of actress in brandy.