Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Harlem

Vonc2002

OMFG!!!!! Y'ALL CALLED IT!!!!!
I wasn't giving no life to that same person mess :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Amskskskskskskkskdkdkdkdkdkdkfkd

Go back and watch the scene when sis walks to her house then William comes out.

FRANCE

I liked this new episode. My least fave of the 5 but still good. Maybe because there werent any big reveals for me. I alrdy picked up that Montrose was gay and that Christina/William are the same person. This was really a Ruby episode. Her storyline is not as captivating as the others. Looking forward to the next ep. I wanna see what's going on with Hippolyta.

Vonc2002

I love keep this thing enraged. Stay pressed for ur KING!  :blessed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

I wonder if Uncle George will also come back to life in some form? So many dead folks being resurrected. I feel like there's more to his character. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on September 14, 2020, 02:44:08 PM
I wonder if Uncle George will also come back to life in some form? So many dead folks being resurrected. I feel like there's more to his character.
I definitely think so

Vonc2002

Harlem

Bravo to Jordan Peele for tackling the issues and insecurities of Black Women in this episode. This Ruby episode dropped a lot of gems...

and fuck white bitches!!!!

yummy

Montrose really vogued right on out the closet huh 

Vonc2002