CHRISTMAS WITH BRANDY OUT NOV 10TH

Started by Heated🔥, October 20, 2023, 12:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Y'all set y'all expectations too damn high. Accept it for what it is. A cheesy Christmas movie. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I hope my experience is different and I enjoy it for what it is :wub:

Harlem

October 30, 2023, 03:59:06 PM #196 Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 03:59:56 PM by Harlem
All I know is ima be enjoying that Christmas album... I expect the Netflix movie to be what it is

NEW MOON

If it's anything like the Netflix Christmas rom com Single all the way...then I'll be satisfied.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Ma Lo on October 30, 2023, 03:48:44 PMn

...not y'all expecting an Oscar from a fucking Netflix movie. Have any Netflix movies won Oscars? Stupid.

They literally said the opposite  :uhh:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Summertime

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 30, 2023, 03:58:00 PMY'all set y'all expectations too damn high. Accept it for what it is. A cheesy Christmas movie. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I hope my experience is different and I enjoy it for what it is :wub:

Same with Descendants 3 it's a cute and cheesy movie series.
So I hope no one is expecting something deep with that one as well.

Lazarus

Ma Lo

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on October 29, 2023, 08:38:10 PMALSO DOES ANYBODY ELSE GET A CHRISTMAS SONG FROM "WARM IT UP WITH LOVE"?

:plzstop:  :kii:  :dead: THAT SONG ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE CHRISTMAS TIME.
I DEFINITELY HAVE IN ON A CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST.  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

Oh yeah

Ulysses

There are no good Christmas movies really ..maybe home alone ...not y'all expecting an Oscar from a fucking Netflix movie. Have any Netflix movies won Oscars? Stupid.
No one expected an Oscar, but let them at least hope for something GOOD. Clown...

GYNandTONIC

The part in the trailer when she says "What is your problem ghurl? *blinks" sends me.

I've been saying it ever since  :kii:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: Lazarus on October 30, 2023, 04:26:18 PM

Did this compilation ever come out ?
Yes.

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on October 29, 2023, 08:00:01 PMI REMEMBER I USED TO HATE DESTINY'S CHILD VERSION OF "THIS CHRISTMAS". NOW I LOVE IT CAUSE IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE
MOST OF THE COVERS OF THE SONG EVERYONE ELSE DOES. THEY REALLY WENT LEFT WITH THE PRODUCTION. I APPRECIATE
IT SO MUCH MORE TODAY.
Love their whole Christmas cd.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

The Hunger Games Prequel just got approved by Sag-Aftra to promote. I wish Best. Christmas. Ever! did too.

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Sovereign.

I'm hopeful the movie brings some warmth and comfort. A good holiday film. DASSIT.

Sovereign.

Lindsay's movie also didn't receive that great of a response.

ReVon

Quote from: Seven on October 30, 2023, 02:53:38 PMYesterday, I was able to catch an early preview of "Best Christmas Ever." I know this was a made for Netflix holiday film, so I was not expecting anything Oscar worthy. However, the film was really bad in my opinion. Also, to be clear, I think Brandy delivered on what was expected of her character, so it's not that she did a bad job, so much as the overall writing, storyline, plot, and character development was bad.

She does sing a tad bit in the film. She has two songs, "Let It Snow" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." It may be good that the actor's strike is still happening. I'd hate for her to promote this film, ahead of "The Front Room" coming out. I really want her to be taken seriously as an actress, this film - while not necessarily by any fault of her own, did not help with that.

GRAIN OF SALT   :disgusted:

Seven

Quote from: JCJ on October 30, 2023, 04:10:11 PM

...not y'all expecting an Oscar from a fucking Netflix movie. Have any Netflix movies won Oscars? Stupid.

They literally said the opposite  :uhh:

Thank you!

Some folks can't read for shit.:dead: