Why aren't people happy for Ciara

Started by Herb., August 04, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

She's a black woman who unfortunately fell victim to the same thing so many of our sisters face. Thinking that they would be the one to change him -- regardless of his history.

It happens. A lot. Love can definitely cause a lapse of better judgement. As it is am uncontrollable emotion.

Her son fell victim to what so many of our young black men are facing. Life without their father truly active in it. But she's found a good man who sees past her body and focuses on the beauty enough to wait.

He loves her son as his own and is providing something that was once missing in his life. But instead of being happy for them, some want to tear it down. Why can't We accept that there are black men out there who are high in morals and values?

Why are we annoyed that this young black boy is being influenced by a highly successful and responsible African American male?

SUPREME

j

Cause they don't have daddies and husbands

But it's mostly men and ugly women who have the problem. None of which are raising her son.

It's whatever.

Marilyn

I think that people are bothered by the fact that Future and Russel haven't even met. It's more moral to meet both parents before becoming engaged with the child. But Future should've enforced that meeting.

b

Herb.

Quote from: Marilyn on August 04, 2015, 04:18:10 PM
I think that people are bothered by the fact that Future and Russel haven't even met. It's more moral to meet both parents before becoming engaged with the child. But Future should've enforced that meeting.

b
future seems very messy and immature at times
I can see him paying a "meeting " dust

Besides, usually fathers take that seriously when they actively a part of their kids lives. IMO

Young

If the relationship is real, and Future really ISNT a part of that babie's life, and Russell is making himself a positive figure in its life then I am happy for her.

But sometimes with Ciara I can't tell if her intentions are aimed with the intent of gaining more publicity and fame or not.
The whole I Bet single being ABOUT Future and then when asked she acts like it's just a song, to perching at the White House and every event together with Russell to spark rumors. Then having the baby around Russell so early on and in matching Jersies and mess. It just seems a TAD bit forced. Like she's basking in all the publicity and talk about the relationship and Future being absent etc.

And there are always three sides to a story. Future is painted as a complete deadbeat on her side, and on his she's fake and a fame whore. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

So I'm happy for her if everything is sincere. I really do like her and love her music.
But it seems like she's CLINGING to Russell now that that album stalled at 30k to remain in the limelight.

I dunno...I wish she had a show, so the girls could get to KNOW Ci. And we could get past the pretty face and calculated responses she always gives. I wanna KNOW ha..

SUPREME

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
If the relationship is real, and Future really ISNT a part of that babie's life, and Russell is making himself a positive figure in its life then I am happy for her.

But sometimes with Ciara I can't tell if her intentions are aimed with the intent of gaining more publicity and fame or not.
The whole I Bet single being ABOUT Future and then when asked she acts like it's just a song, to perching at the White House and every event together with Russell to spark rumors. Then having the baby around Russell so early on and in matching Jersies and mess. It just seems a TAD bit forced. Like she's basking in all the publicity and talk about the relationship and Future being absent etc.

And there are always three sides to a story. Future is painted as a complete deadbeat on her side, and on his she's fake and a fame whore. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

So I'm happy for her if everything is sincere. I really do like her and love her music.
But it seems like she's CLINGING to Russell now that that album stalled at 30k to remain in the limelight.

I dunno...I wish she had a show, so the girls could get to KNOW Ci. And we could get past the pretty face and calculated responses she always gives. I wanna KNOW ha..

She does the same thing everytime she gets a new dude

Just 2 years ago her and Fut were all over each other and that fag was NEVER no Jay-Z or something.

Dunno why y'all scream 'photo-op'

:hmph:

Cartierline

I think it's a bit early to be shouting 'New ddy!' but yeah, get it Ci.

Young

Quote from: SUPREME on August 04, 2015, 04:27:37 PM

Just 2 years ago her and Fut were all over each other and that fag was NEVER no Jay-Z or something.

He wasn't Jay Z but he was becoming hot. His songs were played a lot on radio and in the clubs. She threw him in her video and IMO was trying to become a hot new music couple.

That didn't work, and now she's on a Football dude. I dunno... :unsure:

SUPREME

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:39:47 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on August 04, 2015, 04:27:37 PM

He wasn't Jay Z but he was becoming hot. His songs were played a lot on radio and in the clubs. She threw him in her video and IMO was trying to become a hot new music couple.

That didn't work, and now she's on a Football dude. I dunno... :unsure:
and a basketball player before that

and a rapper

She dates celebs. Always has

:damselindistress:

SUPREME

August 04, 2015, 04:42:45 PM #9 Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:43:03 PM by SUPREME
But all these perceptions, you really just put in your own head

Ciara isn't really the type to gloat. She just lives her life that happens to be in front of the world.

Whether she manipulates that or not has yet to be proven. But she can't be faulted by your assumptions.

Young

True. Wish her and that bby the best. ❤️

However, musically the girl needs to get a fckn clue. She need a damns reality show

Cartierline

b

A Ci reality show would be boring, no shade. She hasn't got the personality for it.

Inject My Lips

Black people don't have daddy's so they don't know how to act when they see a black man being loving and affectionate to a male child.  Notice how all the white blogs have been gushing over the cute pics of Baby F and Russell, its only the nigger blogs that are calling Russell a pedophile and calling Ciara a dirty bitter whore.  Most of these people are claiming that Future could very well be a good father and in the nigger community I'm sure he is!  A good nigger father is someone who pays child support on time and drops a Christmas present off while on his way to his other baby momma's crib.  It should be common knowledge that a man with 6 kids by 7 women could never be a good father because he is spread too thin, but most niggers don't even know there father so they give men like Future the father of the year award.

Young

Quote from: Hazeleyes on August 04, 2015, 04:49:28 PM
Black people don't have daddy's so they don't know how to act when they see a black man being loving and affectionate to a male child.  Notice how all the white blogs have been gushing over the cute pics of Baby F and Russell, its only the nigger blogs that are calling Russell a pedophile and calling Ciara a dirty bitter whore.  Most of these people are claiming that Future could very well be a good father and in the nigger community I'm sure he is!  A good nigger father is someone who pays child support on time and drops a Christmas present off while on his way to his other baby momma's crib.  It should be common knowledge that a man with 6 kids by 7 women could never be a good father because he is spread too thin, but most niggers don't even know there father so they give men like Future the father of the year award.

b
:omgwatshappening:

Zankou.

Ddddcccc these SWEEPING generalizations have me in tears.

I personally could careless. But I don't think that relationship is authentic.