Homelessness jumps 12% in L.A. County and 16% in the city; officials ‘stunned’

Started by loveguru1000, June 04, 2019, 03:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2019, 06:33:37 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 04, 2019, 06:30:55 PM
Visiting NYC for the first time, it was everything I expected, plus more.

LA just gives Miami and Orlando combined into one oversized city. Orlando's Walk of Fame looks better than the REAL mess. I wasn't fucking clapping.

Beverly Hills ain't what I was expecting. And the nightlife is kinda a damn SNOOZE

:udontlookok:

I just don't get the hype with LA...
u gotta hook up with locals that REALLY know where to go. not the tourist mess
!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2019, 06:33:37 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 04, 2019, 06:30:55 PM
Visiting NYC for the first time, it was everything I expected, plus more.

LA just gives Miami and Orlando combined into one oversized city. Orlando's Walk of Fame looks better than the REAL mess. I wasn't fucking clapping.

Beverly Hills ain't what I was expecting. And the nightlife is kinda a damn SNOOZE

:udontlookok:

I just don't get the hype with LA...
u gotta hook up with locals that REALLY know where to go. not the tourist mess
Yea.. I went with my friend who's from LA and she's a valley girl. :dead:  We mainly hung out in West Hollywood. I went to the Abey and to that Lisa Vanderpump restaurant/bar down the street. I met Aubrey Oday though. Dcxxxcxx that was fun, but yea... overall, I wasn't clapping.

STUNNA GOD

Hiroshimoto

Quote from: The Mad Choke on June 04, 2019, 03:59:22 PM
I had an epiphany at a gas station

A homeless man asked me for some money and I was about to do it

Then I realized that I only do it to feel like I did something good, that karma will reward me and that is just as bad as not giving him money at all.

So I smiled and just let that quick small connection wash over us and said goodbye.
you are dark really dark

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.

I wouldn't dare live in LA or New York for that matter. Atlanta or Miami seems more reasonable. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....