Funny how niggas want to play the race card (Bey and Adele mess)

Started by 4 fucking k, February 14, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

But were the same ones to boast about how successful Bey is as black woman :udontlookok:

All this whining and crying like :udontlookok: Lemonaids just wasn't a good album, get over it. Not here for niggas bringing up how black ppl are slighted when the person they're trying to defend has 20 fucking Grammys

pettypatty

MAY

Quote from: witch on February 14, 2017, 05:32:33 PM
But were the same ones to boast about how successful Bey is as black woman :udontlookok:

All this whining and crying like :udontlookok: Lemonaids just wasn't a good album, get over it. Not here for niggas bringing up how black ppl are slighted when the person they're trying to defend has 20 fucking Grammys

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

A part of me feels like if she won AOTY, her fans wouldn't care about any other black person having a chance of winning ever again.
Can't talk about inclusion when they've been playing the exclusion card all along

Kurama

So because she or any other Black person has achieved success, people don't have a right to call institutions out? The same institutions that have historically overlooked Black artists for some of their highest accolades?

pettypatty

Quote from: Saint on February 14, 2017, 05:38:54 PM
A part of me feels like if she won AOTY, her fans wouldn't care about any other black person having a chance of winning ever again.
Can't talk about inclusion when they've been playing the exclusion card all along
!!!

:dead: :dead:

They wouldn't. They'd be talking shit and laughing at everybody else.

"Ha! Told you so.... of course queen wasn't gon lose! EGGS! Your poor faves" blah blah

4 fucking k

Quote from: Saint on February 14, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

OK?!??!!!  :plzstop: like not when y'all act like she transcended racial barriers already and is above other artists, including whites :kii:

Oh black! plea' faggs!

MAY

Quote from: Kurama on February 14, 2017, 05:42:26 PM
So because she or any other Black person has achieved success, people don't have a right to call institutions out? The same institutions that have historically overlooked Black artists for some of their highest accolades?

I get what you're saying, but the Gram's have been over looking other Black artists for years to award this bitch. I just find it funny her fans all of a sudden wanna have a Black Panther march when it happens to her. It's laughable.

pettypatty

Actually glad she fuckin LOST!  :overit:

humble these fuckin fags....cause they just knew sis was walking away with that award this time  :plzstop:

Kurama

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 14, 2017, 05:47:47 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 14, 2017, 05:42:26 PM

I get what you're saying, but the Gram's have been over looking other Black artists for years to award this bitch. I just find it funny her fans all of a sudden wanna have a Black Panther march when it happens to her. It's laughable.

I get that too, im not really a fan of the hive either. Yet and still, her fans and observers still raise a valid point. I think people are negating that because of their dislike of Bey or the hive.

yummy

I don't even think the protests and outrage would be happening if this happened to another black artist.

I damn sure know the Hive wouldn't be crying and ready to march the streets if Rihanna lost AOTY.