Bsource is truly special

Started by shante smith, October 19, 2023, 10:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 02:49:23 PMWe are one big dysfunctional ass family. I love y'all crazy asses, y'all make me happy when I'm feeling down and I appreciate you guys a lot for making my day.

Especially over the years when I lost my parents and you guys put y'all differences aside and banded together to just love on me. :stressed:

:stressed:  :sistas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 20, 2023, 02:57:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 02:49:23 PMWe are one big dysfunctional ass family. I love y'all crazy asses, y'all make me happy when I'm feeling down and I appreciate you guys a lot for making my day.

Especially over the years when I lost my parents and you guys put y'all differences aside and banded together to just love on me. :stressed:

:stressed:  :sistas:
:stressed:  :stressed:  :sistas:

Buy The Stars✨

October 20, 2023, 03:10:27 PM #32 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:12:24 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 02:56:09 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2023, 02:53:16 PM

i didnt know that! sorry for your loss
Thank you bby. This was 2010 & 2012 respectively, it was a very emotional trying time for me and my family and I got on here as an outlet.

I still scream when Lew posted that Smokey Robinson song from The Temptations movie and the whole board just lashed him, but he was coming from a good place. No malice at all. :plzstop:

ohh ok i thought this was more recent.  i was here then. i prolly just dont remember.  i did lots of clubbing and hook ups from human to two eleven so i was off and on.

DEATHHH everyone hated lew but i didnt mind him. i thought he was funny. i actually  have been wondering about him.  he hasnt posted here in like 3 years. no one has heard from him. i know he married that Russian man and they were getting a divorce mess and then he was gone lol

BussyNBoots

We have had some amazing times on here.
I wouldn't trade those memories for nothing in this world.

Happy Holidays gorls..

:tistheseas:
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2023, 03:10:27 PM

Thank you bby. This was 2010 & 2012 respectively, it was a very emotional trying time for me and my family and I got on here as an outlet.

I still scream when Lew posted that Smokey Robinson song from The Temptations movie and the whole board just lashed him, but he was coming from a good place. No malice at all. :plzstop:

ohh ok i thought this was more recent.  i was here then. i prolly just dont remember.  i did lots of clubbing and hook ups from human to two eleven so i was off and on.

DEATHHH everyone hated lew but i didnt mind him. i thought he was funny. i actually  have been wondering about him.  he hasnt posted here in like 3 years. no one has heard from him. i know he married that Russian man and they were getting a divorce mess and then he was gone lol
You're fine bby, I definitely was in the club and bar scene a lot around that time so I get it. I actually liked Lew, I wonder where he is. He used to have me in stitches. He just didn't give a shit what was said to him in here. He took punches and 2x4's left and right lol.

Omg, I remember the last time he posted was around the pandemic when Ghan dropped B7 lmao, and I remember his marriage to that Russian guy. Lord Chile... :plzstop:  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: BussyNBoots on October 20, 2023, 03:14:17 PMWe have had some amazing times on here.

Happy Holidays gorls..

Yes, we definitely have! Happy Holidays to You too bby  :feelinmyself:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 03:16:04 PM

You're fine bby, I definitely was in the club and bar scene a lot around that time so I get it. I actually liked Lew, I wonder where he is. He used to have me in stitches. He just didn't give a shit what was said to him in here. He took punches and 2x4's left and right lol.

Omg, I remember the last time he posted was around the pandemic when Ghan dropped B7 lmao, and I remember his marriage to that Russian guy. Lord Chile... :plzstop:  :plzstop:

i hope he didnt get covid or pass or something cause its weird af no one has heard of him

BrandyFromTheFuture

Wait, wasnt lew married to a woman? :enchantress:

Kalifornia.

Lew and all these marriages. Is it J.Lo?

Buy The Stars✨

I think it was a poly relationship.  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2023, 03:18:56 PM

i hope he didnt get covid or pass or something cause its weird af no one has heard of him
Me too, hopefully he just stepped away for a while. I want his crazy ass to come back. :plzstop:

BussyNBoots

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 03:16:52 PM
Quote from: BussyNBoots on October 20, 2023, 03:14:17 PMWe have had some amazing times on here.

Happy Holidays gorls..

Yes, we definitely have! Happy Holidays to You too bby  :feelinmyself:

Coming on here gave me that extra pep in my step when all seemed lost.

And then I was like fuck them bitches! I'm not about to miss any new Brandy music.
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Buy The Stars✨

October 20, 2023, 06:06:11 PM #42 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 06:07:22 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 05:17:03 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2023, 03:18:56 PM

Me too, hopefully he just stepped away for a while. I want his crazy ass to come back. :plzstop:

me too. it also helped that back then they dragged him more than me.  klklksjcadcaddcdcdcdcd

i acutally met lew twice.  (in public and not alone) dcdsfd

once for the cancelled washington dc mess which still gets me HOTT thinking about and for Chicago the play when it was in LA.  He is a nice guy for sure.  just a bit eccentric but harmless. he really loves brandy and thats the main point.  i met some other starz on both those nights as well. good times!

Aalumeci.

October 20, 2023, 06:16:15 PM #43 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 06:16:50 PM by L0NZ.
Didn't Lew post a video of his crack friend sleeping on the couch with his back turned. And lew was trying to pull his boxers down from the back

Kalifornia.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 20, 2023, 06:16:15 PMDidn't Lew post a video of his crack friend sleeping on the couch with his back turned. And lew was trying to pull his boxers down from the back

sdbbbbbffbbbbbb :everythingok: