army trade.

Started by Ashley Bank$, September 12, 2017, 03:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

ch...that downed server did me a bit of a favor. :plzstop:

yesterday night I met this amazing guy. he's in the army. in NYC... a brother...jamaican/AA :woohoo:....masculine, muscular.. all types of foine. openly gay with his fam...but very much trade. we were just talking all last night.

it really happened randomly on Facebook. i'm hardly ever on there but since bsource was down i was on it. nnnnn but i noticed a friend request and i was went to the page. i was like who is this?
he was like who are you? :omgwatshappening: i think he accidentally sent it or doesn't remember because honestly i hardly check friend requests. but we ended up talking anyway :cheerup: like fuck it...im here ..u here lets get it. I thought he was straight though so I approached w/ caution at first.   We did a bit of Facetime as well. and i went to bed.

and he was ON it this morning getting back to me. literally awakened at 7:00AM by that DING on facebook messenger.

but he's a cancer. i could tell before he even told me. because thats how we tend to be when we're really feeling someone sometimes.  :dead: :dead: it wasn't "creepy aggressive/thirsty" it was more like aww he's just excited. :blush: its cute.

bitch when i tell u...am in my GLORY right now
salute to the troops! lolz

GRAND

QuoteLOL!!!!!
zzzxxxxxxxxxx

MelMel

Quote from: no breaks! on September 12, 2017, 03:16:50 PM
yesterday night I met this amazing guy. he's in the army. in NYC... a brother...jamaican/AA :woohoo:....masculine, muscular.. all types of foine. openly gay with his fam...but very much trade.
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :supluv: :supluv: :wellheytherelol: :heyddy: :ohhey: :indiaarie: :justabit: :jetbeauty: :takeallofme:

MelMel

:oof: ddy

yes bby get yourself a MAN

Navyman

XXX.

Quote from: feelin' u on September 12, 2017, 03:16:50 PM

salute to the troops! lolz

bBBBnnbbVVVVCVFXFGVVDCVVVVVVVVvvvvvvv

MelMel

Quote from: feelin' u on September 13, 2017, 02:45:04 AM
so tonight we talked more about job mess....

and eventually salaries.

i confidently threw my mess owt like  :supluv: lolz  :welllol:

then he threw his out and i was like :guys: wtf  :mmywheresddy:

how is that possible?  :plzstop: in the army?  no shade but i double checked. sdsdnsn

not that i mind. if anything just means he has more of his OWN shit. and he's two years older than me so.  :traciandchelle:
a coined up MAN! whew Lord :stressed:

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

RatherBe

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

🦚

Herb def got dicked down. She's been prancing around here the last week with them squared titties poked out with a lotta attitude.  :hmph:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z