Junes Diary - I Know Why You're Calling + All of Us Video snippet!!!✨

Started by Young, September 22, 2017, 01:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

QuoteFollowing their summer 17 mixtape, ?Male Edition,? the quintet have premiered the ?90s influenced new song, ?I Know Why You Calling.?

The instant head bobbing track boasts a Timbaland styled bounce that is reminiscent of Missy Elliot?s ?Beep Me 911? featuring 702.  June?s Diary originally debuted the song during their live performance at Essence Festival this past July in New Orleans.

?Cause once you get it like I give it / Can?t get this good from anyone else / And if I said it, then I meant it / You can?t go back to anyone,? they sing. ?I got you coming back late at night / Look I know the reason, we ain?t got to speak.?

Formed in 2016, June?s Diary ? made up of Kristal Lyndriette Smith, Ashly Williams, Brienna DeVlugt, Gabrielle ?Gabby? Carreiro and Shyann Roberts ? were the winning members of Kelly Rowland and BET?s singing competition show ?Chasing Destiny.?

Take a listen to their new single ?I Know Why You Calling? below.

Read more at

http://www.thisisrnb.com/2017/09/listen-junes-diary-premiere-sexy-new-song-know-calling/#TQbA1XrxmGyTQJST.99

Opposites Attract.

This is cute. I'm sure if this was released in 2010 it would've been a nice urban hit.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RAY7

I hope this is official and gets put on all streaming platforms
come THROUGH Junes!

Young

Quote from: end north korea on September 22, 2017, 01:55:02 PM
fix the soundclick in the OP dorian bvy

its not working, i had to find ha

I think something is up with the link

Gilgamesh.

Shy better coo over this Sock It To Me melody.

Gilgamesh.

I'm halfway through and bored already n

Shy sounds really good though <3

RAY7

Again Gabby is no where to be found did
she have a part I didn?t recognize?

BAPHOMET.

Young