Squid can we get a name change rule in place again?

Started by KING BENTLEY., September 23, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mars on September 23, 2017, 03:40:52 PM
Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 03:36:26 PM
While we're at it, we can enforce a one account limit as well.

Just because Brandun feels that his post count got too high doesn't mean he should create a new mess with the same name.

s

Yep same name so everyone know who it is. Not changing my name 5 times a day
sdsssssssdddssssss
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 23, 2017, 03:43:27 PM
can we get a limit on how many ethnicities people can adopt every other week?
U are KILLING me :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Listen, weirdo. I'm laughing at funny posts like i ALWAYS do.  Wtf do i need to address you for in here? Ur so weird and lonely :dead:
Hopefully the Bsource server goes down a couple more times so u can be forced to find your ass a friend.  What a fckn loser :kii:

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Haven't said that in weeks.

Woo

feel so much better.

Vonc2002

I was in here laughing and agreeing. The name changes are late AND corny.  Sorry this hurts you, loser :dead:
I dont make indirect threads.  The thread ur referring to was about u and that's what people knew from post #1....... Everyone except u apparently :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 12, 2017, 03:16:50 PM
ch...that downed server did me a bit of a favor. :plzstop:

This has me in TEARS tho.  Not BSource having to literally be taken OUT before for yo goofy ass has some semblance of a life :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

That thing is gross

I wish she'd stop trying to give INSTA

Vonc2002

September 23, 2017, 08:12:31 PM #162 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 08:14:13 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 08:07:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

I dont make indirect threads. 

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 02:35:39 PM
So yeah, you created a passive blind item topic and took pages for you to finally switch to my name.

Once I started pulling at your durag it was finally done.

What else is up, queer?

If it wasn't indirect to begin with, what was the point of finally adding my name, idiot?
U mean when i changed my thread name to bother young?  :plzstop:
U can keep on with this indirect narrative if u want.  No one here believes that Im indirect
Meanwhile, everyone agrees that ur passive agressive. Im sorry you're  so hurt by it :dead:
Not bringing up a yr old thread asking "WHY?" :plzstop:
Weak ass fag, u couldve asked me that THEN and id have gladly told u wassup. I appreciate this attempt at being forthcoming tho.  Its a change for you

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 02:15:26 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 23, 2017, 02:14:22 PM
Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 02:11:13 PM
The topic itself was indirect to begin with. "some gorls" when he really meant Afro.

I'm the one who came in and got straight to the point.

But pat sis on the back. She clearly needs all the "moral support" she can get.
well let's review what happened

You said "some gorls" and not my name.

#1 rule of being direct - naming names.

Now move around.
👁👁
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!