Squid can we get a name change rule in place again?

Started by KING BENTLEY., September 23, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 08:13:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2017, 08:06:09 PM
Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 12, 2017, 03:16:50 PM
ch...that downed server did me a bit of a favor. :plzstop:

This has me in TEARS tho.  Not BSource having to literally be taken OUT before for yo goofy ass has some semblance of a life :plzstop:
You should pull a Brandun and do a post/mess reset before moving towards your QWERTY row for these types of reads.

I dont have an issue being an active member and having a life. That's your burden to bear, not mine.  I've definitely never felt the need to post sumn like this

You're a lonely fag with no friends and this board is ur fckn life.  I hope that's "direct" enough for you LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 08:20:19 PM
Have a life!
Doing thangs!

I don't care what you're upto hun. You , and it, means nothing to me.

You conjuring up this narrative from me saying that I headed to Facebook instead of BSource and happened to meet trade is ridiculous.
You're a loser with no life bbe :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 23, 2017, 03:39:20 PM
Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 03:36:26 PM
While we're at it, we can enforce a one account limit as well.

Just because Brandun feels that his post count got too high doesn't mean he should create a new mess with the same name.

:guys:
👀

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 08:21:53 PM
But back to my question:

If the thread was direct to begin with - why did you edit it to include my name?
As I said, my edit was about young.  I added his name to the title as well.  CLEARLY i was talking about u from post #1. :dead:
SURELY u don't think u sitting in the thread pretending to not be bothered and saying "i haven't read" prompted  a title change :plzstop:

'ology

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

fedswatchin

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 08:13:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

This has me in TEARS tho.  Not BSource having to literally be taken OUT before for yo goofy ass has some semblance of a life :plzstop:
You should pull a Brandun and do a post/mess reset before moving towards your QWERTY row for these types of reads.

omg

V

F
V
F
G
Fg

Ff

F
F
D

D
De
D

J&&&&;&ГГbbvv
XGGVVCCCCCCCCCVCCCXXZZXXXXZZZ""'ghhvvvv

I'm CRYIN

This nigga logs out for a day and thinks he has a life. vcccvvvvvvvvvvccccxDDDDDX