Squid can we get a name change rule in place again?

Started by KING BENTLEY., September 23, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

my numbers are high and i have a life.  Urs are high and you dont, simple. Youve even gone as far to say that this place makes u less productive and ATTEMPTED to not be on here. Once you realized you have no life outside of here, u crawled yo pathetic ass back :dead:
The fact that u said u were leaving to start a YouTube show, work on music, etc and none of these things EVER happen is how we know u dont have a life, has shit to do with a post count.
Things like this dont help
Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 12, 2017, 03:16:50 PM
ch...that downed server did me a bit of a favor. :plzstop:

Hows that YouTube show coming along btw :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 08:55:03 PM
Awww, thought  you were done.

Those numbers hit a nerve.
f
Quote me saying "done".
Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 08:35:25 PM
So I see we're done here. Enjoy the evening lvys
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 08:56:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2017, 08:54:22 PM
my numbers are high and i have a life.  Urs are high and you dont, simple. Youve even gone as far to say that this place makes u less productive and ATTEMPTED to not be on here. Once you realized you have no life outside of here, u crawled yo pathetic ass back :dead:
The fact that u said u were leaving to start a YouTube show, work on music, etc and none of these things EVER happen is how we know u dont have a life, has shit to do with a post count.
Things like this dont help
Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 12, 2017, 03:16:50 PM
ch...that downed server did me a bit of a favor. :plzstop:

Hows that YouTube show coming along btw :kii:
You don't even know what I'm up to right now.

SHOW ME!  Thats why i asked.
Its been FOREVER and YouTube is free.  Fag, there's no excuse.  Log yo lonely ass outta BSource and into a life, loser :kii:

Vonc2002

GRAND

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 09:00:26 PM
I don't have to show you anything, Vonc.
Because you have NOTHING to show  :kii:
U should be thrilled to show us sumn that u spoke about doing but once again ur speaking on shit that isn't gonna happen because u can't pull urself away from this online persona. I dont blame u tho.  If i had no friends irl, id kinda be STUCK here as well. This is just like the move to London, the performances, the this, the that. Fag that YouTube show aint happening just like eveything else "you're doing". LOSER :kii:

RatherBe

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2017, 09:06:55 PM
U should be thrilled to show us sumn that u spoke about doing but once again ur speaking on shit that isn't gonna happen because u can't pull urself away from this online persona. I dont blame u tho.  If i had no friends irl, id kinda be STUCK here as well. This is just like the move to London, the performances, the this, the that. Fag that YouTube show aint happening just like eveything else "you're doing". LOSER :kii:
guys wtf, its not even a holiday.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 09:06:05 PM
And, I said I had something brewing for the Fall.
Not yrs later and sumn is just now "brewing" YouTube is free.  Fag it aint happening  :kii:

Vonc2002

Afro do u have a link for your London performances? U have screenshots of girls saying how curly your hair is.  SURELY you have a YouTube page with performances and mess,  No?

GRAND

Quote from: AJ on September 23, 2017, 09:08:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2017, 09:06:55 PM
guys wtf, its not even a holiday.
its ton day

:wellheythere:

yummy