Squid can we get a name change rule in place again?

Started by KING BENTLEY., September 23, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

U posted pics of your hair story all thru the pic thread can we get some london performance pics. U exploring the UK and mess? Like, WHAT GIVES?!?! Update us about THAT not conversations had with the cable man :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 09:15:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2017, 09:10:50 PM
Afro do u have a link for your London performances? U have screenshots of girls saying how curly your hair is.  SURELY you have a YouTube page with performances and mess,  No?
Well that's a more reasonable request.

Yeah I have it.

Oh is this the video everyone doubted was actually in London because it seemed very sketchy? Well lemme look and judge for myself.  Post THE LINK why are u posting a screenshot of a video link :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 09:19:23 PM
I don't know why you gorls assume everyone's lying about something.
You're lying. U went over to London to "perform" and all u have is a minute and a half video of u in a dark closet somewhere  :plzstop:
U record bitches at work and on the bus talking about your hair. You mean to tell me u lived in London for a lil while and all u have to show for it is this dark ass minute and a half video? :kii:

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 09:23:41 PM
Well I was in London pretty much the entire summer of 2013.

Just give it up.

But I'm sure you'd like to see an itinerary as well.
Wow, That's a long time. Post some pics of u traveling around and site seeing

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Southside Qnz on September 23, 2017, 09:28:27 PM
Lonz saw the video.

And I believe a couple others here I sent it to as well. I decided not to release it widespread because I didn't like the quality of the footage - and I'm not putting it out just because Vonc wants proof of something.

Find something better to do tonight. Get some pussy or something.
These elusive ass "london performances"  :kii:

Vonc2002

Will record the cable man talking about a tv show and krystal complimenting his curl pattern but aint got proof of a fckn overseas performance :plzstop: