Let's cut to the chase...

Started by Young, September 25, 2017, 03:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Cardi Broke a white spell gorls

You think a solo female R&B record can do it next?

Bran maybe?
Ciara?
Monica?
Bey?
Will Tinashe POP?

Im excited!

XXX.

Are you saying Cardi opened the door for Nicki to possibly get a #1?

Cowboy Nine

Wow yeah Tinashe has next and stuff

Her time is coming

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 25, 2017, 03:20:59 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 25, 2017, 03:16:40 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 25, 2017, 03:16:06 PM
n

This sig! :gorlonfire:

BOY!  You like the whole album now?  :kii:

10 out of 14 tracks.

:stressed:

:gorlonfire:

What are the 4 you don't like?

The only song I never play is "20 Something".

n

Onika

Rih is definitely getting another #1.

I think Bey could possibly get another #1. Last year, the industry banned streaming exclusives which means that Bey is gonna have to start putting her shit on all platforms or she won't put her shit up for streaming.
Formation would've went #1 if she also released Lemonade on Spotify/Apple Music. She could probably get one from the upcoming Lion King soundtrack.

Nicki can definitely get one but she needs to focus on timing. She's always getting hits at the worst time ever when the competition is way too strong :plzstop:
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

Buy The Stars✨

Wow so if nicki ever goes number one she will need to thank all the gorls who paved before her :ohwow:

XXX.

Quote from: Onika on September 25, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

I think Bey could possibly get another #1. Last year, the industry banned streaming exclusives which means that Bey is gonna have to start putting her shit on all platforms or she won't put her shit up for streaming.
Formation would've went #1 if she also released Lemonade on Spotify/Apple Music. She could probably get one from the upcoming Lion King soundtrack.

Nicki can definitely get one but she needs to focus on timing. She's always getting hits at the worst time ever when the competition is way too strong :plzstop:

n

Uh, no.

Universal banned streaming exclusives.  Not "the industry".

Lemonade is STILL only on TIDAL.

Beyonce is the one artist I can say honestly say doesn't give 2 fucks about a #1.

Opposites Attract.

Nicki doesn?t care about a number one either.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Dead at you thinking bey cares. She will continue to put it only on tidal.

Focus on onika. She's on suicide watch tonight.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on September 25, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

Dead at you thinking bey cares. She will continue to put it only on tidal.

Focus on onika. She's on suicide watch tonight.

FlowerBomb