Aww, Anita Celebrates Life a Bit

Started by Freemala Harris, March 08, 2019, 11:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

She looks WAYYYY older han 61. I thought she was in Aretha's bracket. 

Cowboy Nine

61 where? Sis is giving me a early to mid 70's tea.

Vonc2002

Actually she looks 61. Posting Angela (who is the one that doesn't look 61) is kinda goofy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

gcvhbjnkml,;l'

and why is she acting like her bday is today

girl
ur a month a week LATE

Vonc2002

Auntie still wants to keep up this disheveled hair look that she had when she was younger and it just looks dumb and doesn't work.  Comb ur fckn hair, auntie

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

March 09, 2019, 12:02:30 AM #10 Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 12:02:43 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Glock on March 09, 2019, 12:01:33 AM
n m,.

aunt needs a WIG mess
LOVING my gray!
GIRL, get to the salon NOW

BAPHOMET.

She been having this same BIRDS NEST on her head for the last decade. Y'all aint shocked by that. 

Vonc2002

March 09, 2019, 12:06:25 AM #12 Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 12:09:20 AM by Vonc2002
This turkey necked bitch is 61 too.

Looks nothing like 'Nita and definitely not fckn with Ang
BLACK>>>>>>>>> :oof:

Freemala Harris

Quee's hairstyle is iconic

It gives a bit of fashionable rooster but with a quick deep condition it should be snatched

Vonc2002

Quote from: Freeruu on March 09, 2019, 12:08:24 AM
Quee's hairstyle is iconic

It gives a bit of fashionable rooster but with a quick deep condition it should be snatched
It looks DRY