men <<<

Started by yummy, August 18, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

b7

LOONA.

Rxxf

November 11, 2018, 03:04:44 AM #138 Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 03:11:15 AM by Rxxf
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 19, 2018, 12:04:18 AM
okay so...I've been seeing this guy for a while now (about six months), I really like him and it's been a while since I've felt this way about someone.  We talk just about everyday, I think about him damn near constantly, we went on a trip together not too long ago and for the first time...I feel like all the feelings I have for someone else are being fully reciprocated. As lovely as it all sounds, this is somewhat scary to a cynical faggot like myself who quickly notices someone's flaws and has no problem ghosting a nigga the minute I feel like I see a red flag.

About a week ago, he asked me where do I see "this" (us) going and I told him I that didn't have an answer for him. He didn't seem upset then, but now he's hitting me with one word responses when I text him and doesn't want to hang out anymore when I ask.

I feel bad, but then again I don't because why the fuck is he so worked up over something that isn't totally concrete yet? :uhh:

I feel like he might be over it now

Maybe that was a red flag for him.
Rejection is real as fuck. And some ppl would fall back to prevent that shit.

I think an open and honest discussion (just like the thoughts you expressed about him) would suffice.

Hoping it works out for you both.  :wub:
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: realbrandyfan on August 20, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Yea, I?m not sure what to do. My lease ends in March and we set on moving together. Though, I can save more money with a roommate...I?m thinking it may not be a good idea because I?m afraid I can?t put my feelings aside. On top of that, he has a girlfriend. He says he doesn?t see himsef marrying her but then again he spends a lot of time with her and her kid. Then comes to spend time with me, I feel like he?s trying to balance us both. This will be his first time moving out on his own from his parents place. Do you all think he?s trying to convince me he waits to be with me in the long run or he?s just using me? He?s dead set on getting the apt then eventually getting a house. In a way I feel like he?s trying to convince me he?s serious about me but my reservation he?s confused about if he wants to be fully authentic with his life. Should I play it by ear?

living together will put all this in perspective

u will be like

:udontlookok: in 3 months

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on November 10, 2018, 04:37:33 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on November 10, 2018, 04:26:12 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 09, 2018, 09:10:20 PM
ssss

He just randomly hit me up and said he was thinking about me and all the animosity kinda just went away

whew, I'm 'bout to fuck this nigga's brains out

dffdkkkkdddd

Don't just drop all your mess and go running to him.

Make him WORK for it a little bit   

boy

That?s how this frustrated thread began in the first place
yes
Terrible terrible advice  :uhh:

Grow up drais
That game shit is played owt

Kurama

Drain was obliterated in this  bitch

:damselindistress:

Ma Lo

ssss

He just randomly hit me up and said he was thinking about me and all the animosity kinda just went away

:kii:

Have fun but just protect your feelings hun I'd hate to see you in shambles :kii:

Mariah4ever

Quote from: LOONA. on November 10, 2018, 04:39:17 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 10, 2018, 04:37:33 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on November 10, 2018, 04:26:12 PM
ssss

dffdkkkkdddd

Don't just drop all your mess and go running to him.

Make him WORK for it a little bit   

boy

That?s how this frustrated thread began in the first place

Speaking of frustrated

Why did I get a text saying you grinding up in the club with some BITCH last night?     

:nowgorl:

How u gettin texts wen u told me ur phone was off witcho fake ass ASS!

Ma Lo

You have to play hard to get these days you get in more ...

Kurama

Or so folks like to believe...

GLOCK

B

playing hard to get is for children

GLOCK

November 11, 2018, 11:01:36 AM #148 Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 11:02:24 AM by Glock
Sharing organic feelings and simply being >>>
Whether hurt comes or happiness..let it BE
the idea of just feeling and expressing is so dead.. and rare

ton

Faggot what happened