M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Afro on January 27, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
Quote from: Young on January 27, 2018, 04:54:13 PM
Quote from: Afro on January 27, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 20, 2018, 06:36:22 PM
Did that Toni thread HAVE to be moved? ?
wai wha happened :ummwhat:

Ssssssss

I made a thread about Monica?s Before You Walk Out My Life being originally for Toni?s Secrets Mess? it was locked
pk[ojih

not u using GODni to discuss mon
sfsffs
sf

fs
s

where is the fucking LIMIT dor'

:plzstop: :plzstop:
BRANDY

Young

Bddbbdfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbgbgbgbgbgbgbggg

It was a ?oni thread

HUGO

She looks flawless!
I love how she always looks so well put together when she steps out. Consistently slaying!

If only Ghan could get it together like this. That whole not attending events because you don?t have music out is so outdated to me.

Sovereign.

January 27, 2018, 06:45:09 PM #4085 Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 06:45:25 PM by Saeed.
Mo looks damn good! This black is giving me a hybrid of TBM and ATS era?s.

b7

Quote from: HUGO on January 27, 2018, 05:36:01 PM
She looks flawless!
I love how she always looks so well put together when she steps out. Consistently slaying!

If only Ghan could get it together like this. That whole not attending events because you don?t have music out is so outdated to me.
she looks amazing! Black hair will always be >>>>

but y?all still care about that at this point in her career? She just doesn?t use industry events. Quite a few artists don?t

That used to annoy me too, by the way so i don?t blame u. I?m just surprised people still care about that now when it comes to Bran in 2018.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ???? on January 27, 2018, 04:54:28 PM
Quote from: Itskusican on January 27, 2018, 04:47:34 PM
[instagram]

This bitch is out and about....she was never like this when she was releasing projects!

What the hell happened  :uhh:

She better be booked and busy next time she put out an album.

She is fucking shitting.
ssdddddddddddddddd

!!! I'm sorry, but Mon is really out here KILLING the gorls!!! :dead: :dead: :uhh:

:guys:

HUGO

January 27, 2018, 06:58:44 PM #4088 Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 06:59:42 PM by HUGO
Quote from: 1RIG on January 27, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
She looks flawless!

but y?all still care about that at this point in her career? She just doesn?t use industry events. Quite a few artists don?t

That used to annoy me too, by the way so i don?t blame u. I?m just surprised people still care about that now when it comes to Bran in 2018.
When you truly love someone I don?t think you ever stop caring and want the best for them ....But I think we just need to accept it at this point. I just think her being more visible would help in different ways. Sis could just walk the red carpet, mingle for 30 mins and dip tbh :hmph:

Itskusican

Harlem

Quote from: HUGO on January 27, 2018, 06:58:44 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 27, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
She looks flawless!

When you truly love someone I don?t think you ever stop caring and want the best for them ....But I think we just need to accept it at this point. I just think her being more visible would help in different ways. Sis could just walk the red carpet, mingle for 30 mins and dip tbh :hmph:

!!!!!!!!

Young

January 29, 2018, 03:32:07 AM #4092 Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:32:23 AM by Young
Looking like her 23 Y/O ATS era self

b7

Young

GUYS

She needs to come back cooing over a lean I think

A more trap ?So Gone? if that makes sense

Coz this mix is kinda giving me life a bit