M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Ulysses on July 09, 2018, 10:29:00 PM
I just saw the episode of Living Single where Monica makes an appearance and her whole 3 minutes on the show were god AWFUL lol

I loved it lol

Drogon

Quote from: redskin on July 10, 2018, 12:52:08 AM
Quote from: FM on July 09, 2018, 09:33:12 PM
Quote from: redskin on July 09, 2018, 04:10:53 PM
The girl is a murderer.

Who??
:woohoo:
Now fucking SEE.

Ya'll on some other shit tonight.

What kinda purge

You never said who  you were talking bout. That comment has been said about both of them...umm yea
:diddraispoot:

Keepitreal

Quote from: BowDown on July 09, 2018, 10:27:07 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2018, 10:23:19 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 09, 2018, 10:14:49 PM
I wouldn?t mind this if Ghan was walking around at a healthy size and looking cute but she looks foolish doing this now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right!!! If you gon be shady, step your image up... so people can at least try to side with you
Seriously. You can?t throw lite/playful shade wearing curtains and looking greesy.

:mmywheresddy:
I just choked  :plzstop: :kii:

CREAM.

Quote from: 1814 on July 10, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
quite frankly, as a brandy fan this is embarassing

no matter how much i dislike mon, she never claps back and brandy is looking pathetic at this point

she hasn't released music in 6 years, she's overweight, her fashion is an absolute mess, she's losing original fans and at this point the new generation know her as ray j's sister.

make it make sense bran

cos this is tragic
WOW

ton

Heated🔥

Getting citrusy in here.

CREAM.

I feel like a large portion of people... non-fans for a long time have viewed brandy as this shady, weak, lying character anyway.

She doesn?t do anything these days to prove them wrong.

BigDawg

I think at this stage in the game Brandy is comfortable enough in her skin to where she?s not interested in pulling in new fans. I definitely don?t agree with her laboring on this issue she has with Monica, especially in the public eye but I don?t think that should detract from what she still continues to do as an entertainer. She?s very much still relevant today after almost thirty years.

Young

Yawl too much fbfbfbffff

Ma Lo

July 10, 2018, 07:54:41 AM #5726 Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 07:54:56 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: 1814 on July 10, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
quite frankly, as a brandy fan this is embarassing

no matter how much i dislike mon, she never claps back and brandy is looking pathetic at this point

she hasn't released music in 6 years, she's overweight, her fashion is an absolute mess, she's losing original fans and at this point the new generation know her as ray j's sister.

make it make sense bran

cos this is tragic

Damn Bran is getting tf tossed in here no wonder why she never visits this board

fedswatchin