M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Ggffffrrr

Yea. Where's the music ? Looking nice on Instagram aint hard.

BAPHOMET.

October 08, 2018, 04:20:52 PM #6482 Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 04:21:13 PM by With Baph.
Tbh. I can almost 90% guess what mons new music is gonna give cause its all kinda in line.

Would LOVE to see what she would do with someone thankgod4cody or someone new... shit

Young

Young

Scott.

Young

TheletterJ

She?s been in LA for a hot second! I?m wondering... just wondering, no shade intended... if she has a new record deal. I?m excited about this show and hearing new music. Does anyone know if this show will be an hour long?

GLOCK

Young

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on October 09, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
She?s been in LA for a hot second! I?m wondering... just wondering, no shade intended... if she has a new record deal. I?m excited about this show and hearing new music. Does anyone know if this show will be an hour long?

She may have a deal

I?d believe it

She said she had some important meetings

Tour and music coming as well she said

The shows an hour yeah

TheletterJ

Ok great news! Can?t wait. Let?s go

BranLover

Actually anticipating her mess. It would feel like old times if she and Bran released around the same time.

Young

Quote from: BranLover on October 09, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
Actually anticipating her mess. It would feel like old times if she and Bran released around the same time.

Young

GYNandTONIC

October 09, 2018, 06:07:15 PM #6494 Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 06:07:36 PM by GYNandTONIC
The Queen?

Of...insta fashions, moderately priced flavored vodka, casket makeup

:shannonsmissing: