Xtina used to be so sexy

Started by Lucid Salvatore, August 08, 2021, 08:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

August 08, 2021, 10:47:10 PM #30 Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 10:49:30 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: oph'print on August 08, 2021, 10:07:44 PM
this board full of gay men might not find her sexy, but loads of straights def do. its all subjective.

straight dudes will fuck fruit. Taking what they think is "sexy" with a grain of salt. Gay men are the perfect people to define pussy, femininity, allure, sex appeal, etc. because we arent reducing it to simply ass and titties. Hell every woman is sexy according to what I see men turn and look at on the daily.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 08, 2021, 10:47:10 PM
this board full of gay men might not find her sexy, but loads of straights def do. its all subjective.

straight dudes will fuck fruit. Taking what they think is "sexy" with a grain of salt. Gay men are the perfect people to  pussy, femininity, allure, sex appeal, etc. because we arent reducing it to simply ass and titties. Hell every woman is sexy according to what I see men turn and look at on the daily.
:omf:

Aalonso.

Quote from: FRANCE on August 08, 2021, 09:39:48 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 08, 2021, 09:22:24 PM
nnnnnnnn thats sexy?

Myself and many straight men found her to be sexy during her Stripped era. She lost the sex appeal after that. But thats just me.

I see, to me, if you are sexy without dressing like a slut, thats true sex appeal.

DopeSoul.

Like straight men literally fuck anything and anybody :omf:

crime mob

aasnasnasn

i dont think yall are being fair to the straights or the gays in here
or giving either group enough credit

if we're talking about beauty and sex appeal....yes although str8 men generally are not known to have as high standards as gay men
they def can tell when they see a "wifey" for themselves versus "jump off" material.

they can see beauty in a woman and often times have their own definition of what that is for them.

and on the flipside, yes gay men know when a woman is sexy and has the IT factor.

ophababes.

straight dudes will fuck fruit. Taking what they think is "sexy" with a grain of salt. Gay men are the perfect people to define pussy, femininity, allure, sex appeal, etc. because we arent reducing it to simply ass and titties. Hell every woman is sexy according to what I see men turn and look at on the daily.

vvvvbvv bby all this is your opinion. at the end of the day, whether they would fuck fruit or not, what they think is "sexy" holds just as much weight. thats the point. it's all subjective.

:letsmessfag:

DopeSoul.

Quote from: black boy magic ✨ on August 08, 2021, 10:56:34 PM
aasnasnasn

i dont think yall are being fair to the straights or the gays in here
or giving either group enough credit

if we're talking about beauty and sex appeal....yes although str8 men generally are not known to have as high standards as gay men
they def can tell when they see a "wifey" for themselves versus "jump off" material.

they can see beauty in a woman and often times have their own definition of what that is for them.

and on the flipside, yes gay men know when a woman is sexy and has the IT factor.

Aalonso.

Quote from: oph'print on August 08, 2021, 10:56:50 PM

vvvvbvv bby all this is your opinion. at the end of the day, whether they would fuck fruit or not, what they think is "sexy" holds just as much weight. thats the point. it's all subjective.

:letsmessfag:

FRANCE

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 08, 2021, 10:49:08 PM
nnnnnnnn thats sexy?

Myself and many straight men found her to be sexy during her Stripped era. She lost the sex appeal after that. But thats just me.

I see, to me, if you are sexy without dressing like a slut, thats true sex appeal.

And to me, someone can dress like a "slut" and be sexy. One of the things for me that make a woman sexy is her body. Christina's proportions were sexy to me. Small waist, big hips and her confidence on top of it was what I find sexy, especially during a time when it was so risque to do what the Cardi's, Megan's, Miley's, etc are doing now.

DopeSoul.

big hips?

n

Nah but all jokes aside I think Xtinct was sexy. The Stripped/Dirrty era definitely straddled the fence with being sexy and trashy tho.

Aalonso.

Quote from: FRANCE on August 08, 2021, 11:45:54 PM
nnnnnnnn thats sexy?

And to me, someone can dress like a "slut" and be sexy. One of the things for me that make a woman sexy is her body. Christina's proportions were sexy to me. Small waist, big hips and her confidence on top of it was what I find sexy, especially during a time when it was so risque to do what the Cardi's, Megan's, Miley's, etc are doing now.

I see. To me XTinas sexy is like Kevin Hart's funny. I told a joke! I was loud and made faces, I'm funny! I'm dressing "sexy" and showing my body! I'm sexy! I see your pov, I just think sexy is more than body.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 09, 2021, 12:02:40 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on August 08, 2021, 11:45:54 PM
nnnnnnnn thats sexy?

I see. To me XTinas sexy is like Kevin Hart's funny. I told a joke! I was loud and made faces, I'm funny! I'm dressing "sexy" and showing my body! I'm sexy! I see your pov, I just think sexy is more than body.
I think it was more than her bod though
Back then she had a certain aura/confidence

A white gorl with a lil swirl

I keep forgetting she's Latina

:ohwow:

DopeSoul.

She can still get lashed in this bitch tho

CHOKE

Quote from: black boy magic ✨ on August 08, 2021, 09:39:20 PM
i agree with prince 'cid , and also everyone else in here

xtina knew how to "give" sexy, but something about her wasn't truly sexy

like with britney...she kinda OOZED it, even when she wasnt trying to.
very similar to a GODni brax' tea.

n