KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

I aint mad at Jackie tho fpr trying to shed some light on the situation

M-Rocka

Quote from: BigDawg on August 10, 2017, 12:17:13 PM
I aint mad at Jackie tho fpr trying to shed some light on the situation

Right!

I saw a video of 'kari recapping the season finale. Does she have a speech impediment?

RAY7

STUNNA GOD

g

Sis, just stfu at this point. You didnt even have enough sense to remember the bby's birthday for the reunion. Anything you say is kinda MUTE at this point.

Still Team Jack' though.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on August 10, 2017, 02:48:07 PM
g

Sis, just stfu at this point. You didnt even have enough sense to remember the bby's birthday for the reunion. Anything you say is kinda MUTE at this point.

Still Team Jack' though.

Love Jack' but yeah...when she didn't even know the bby bday, I'm like  :shannonsmissing:

RAY7

So Ev was right in the end
Jack is a terrible mother and Grandmother

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 10, 2017, 02:48:07 PM
g

Still Team Jack' though.

All this. Although, im not one of these people that deal with family members if i don't like them.  Idgaf if we're family or not.  So if she's not close to their mother, its not surprising that she doesnt have a super close relationship with the kids.  AND this bitch is nearing 30, its time out for what mommy did and she doesnt support. Girl, ur grown, either fck with her or don't. Sumn is wrong with ALL them as far as I'm concerned
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

But yea, it wasn't Evelyn 's fckn business REGARDLESS and she was being a fat messy Mexican.  Fck dat bitch
Team Jack'>>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Who are these fckn people yawl be talking about

I be so lost sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

What show are all these people from

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 03:25:17 PM
Who are these fckn people yawl be talking about

I be so lost sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

What show are all these people from
U clearly don't watch, just get tf out bbe
:udontlookok:

RAY7

So glad Shanice and the little guy love their mother
very well taken care of and not writing tell-all books
:blessed: