Why is Kim so bothered by Kenya?

Started by M-Rocka, August 11, 2017, 09:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

4 fucking k

This old white bitch is really jealous :kii: between her and the daughter. What kind of fumed up family?!

GLOCK

Why his face look like an insta face swap

M-Rocka

Cowgirl

August 11, 2017, 09:51:06 PM #4 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:51:37 PM by BowDown
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 11, 2017, 09:24:45 PM
Is Kroy still unemployed?
Yep! And she needs a storyline compliments of GODya.

M-Rocka

BAPHOMET.

That guy seems like he's in a whole other place.

Vonc2002

Looks like kim told the truth as far as I'm concerned.  No issues With it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And from the looks of this pic, this guy isn't getting his money in a timely manner
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 11, 2017, 10:02:34 PM
And from the looks of this pic, this guy isn't getting his money in a timely manner

LKSADHJDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 11, 2017, 10:01:23 PM
Looks like kim told the truth as far as I'm concerned.  No issues With it
right!

I'm crying at her keeping it simple. LIES!!

H.#.G.*.Z

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 11, 2017, 09:20:04 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

fffffffffffff :uhh: :dead:

Kim is used to being the white queen with her black minions on the show.  Even though she and Nene fought often, she was a legitimate star on the show with audience support.

Once she left, Kenya became the center of all the drama on the show, and no one gave a second thought to Kim's absence.  In fact, ratings improved.  She has seethed for years that the show went on without her and a beautiful black woman who doesn't kiss her trashy toe was a star.  Kim wants back in to reclaim her throne.

BAPHOMET.