The Xtinas are really delusional huh? n

Started by b7, August 12, 2017, 10:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Her tone is so fucking disgusting. She's another great example of getting props for being white and mediocre.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

I honestly didn't realize that she sounded disgusting most times. I used to really think this girl could sing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Mariah hated xtina? Now that probably was because she was seen as this vocalist.  I wouldn't put that past mariah
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

yea, as a kid I really was amazed
probably just because she was better than Britney :dead:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
Mariah hated xtina? Now that probably was because she was seen as this vocalist.  I wouldn't put that past mariah
there's a story about a party they were at where each has a different version
but it didnt go well
I think it was Mariah's party and she said Xtina showed up drunk and acting a fool
and Xtina says Mariah was drunk and being a bad host or something
IDK who to truly believe they both are catty divas

Vonc2002

And both were probably drunk. The truth is somewhere in the middle

brocka4life

Most of the young girls were inconsistent at best, back then. The only leeway I give any of them is that our ears have now adjusted to much better sound quality due to technology.

🦚

Quote from: AYR on August 12, 2017, 10:25:29 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
there's a story about a party they were at where each has a different version
but it didnt go well
I think it was Mariah's party and she said Xtina showed up drunk and acting a fool
and Xtina says Mariah was drunk and being a bad host or something
IDK who to truly believe they both are catty divas

She did show up uninvited at Mariah's party and Mariah had her kicked out.
Mariah also returned sender to her apology letter which was later publicized.

But before all of that around 1999 they both were taping for a uk show called top of the pops. Xtina found out Mariah was there and was harassing all Mariah's crew trying to meet Mariah or get to her dressing room. To the point where Mariah asked the producers to tell xtina she had no interest in meeting her. Mariah just never used.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Yea, so mariah sounded like a bitch pretty much.  Same shit with Ariana. A new girl that people are hailing as some great singer and your pissed about it. Why not just see her?  Not telling producers i have no interest in meeting her. Thats why that voice was stripped away

BAPHOMET.

They always have been.

and jesus. Her voice is absolutely atrocious. These random notes and sounds just for the fuck it.

woooooo YEeeeeeeeaaaah UgghhhhhUGHHHH ooooo  :letsmessfag: slayed

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 10:36:30 AM
Yea, so mariah sounded like a bitch pretty much.  Same shit with Ariana. A new girl that people are hailing as some great singer and your pissed about it. Why not just see her?  Not telling producers i have no interest in meeting her.

:blink: there are so many people that Mariah welcomed that peopled have praised as this great talent. NO ONE has ever liked Christina

Vonc2002

Mariah is a bitch. Thats it and that's all

Vonc2002

August 12, 2017, 10:41:56 AM #13 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:42:14 AM by Vonc2002
Both of these bitches can jump off a cliff together.  Both are terrible singers and people. BYE!

Gilgamesh.

To be fair, she only tries the White girls 🤷🏾‍♂️