Can any of yawl find out who and where this boy is? I wanna help him

Started by KING BENTLEY., August 12, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 12, 2017, 02:59:29 PM
Smh. Hate seeing stuff like this happen.

He can def' get a hot shower, some food at my place and rest on my comfortable King bed.
Play some vidya games and do other activities.

Need his information

You gone wake up with bullet holes and a empty purse.

fedswatchin

Quote from: FM on August 12, 2017, 03:04:10 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 12, 2017, 02:51:15 PM
Right :dead:

now I'm looking at his face after flashing his abs .... and I think that was a signal for her to stop filming :dead:

Not sis reaching in and grabbing the groin to distract. She wasn't getting robbed that day.

She def not the average she's been around.

A few weeks ago some guys tried this stunt with me as I was sitting in Kroger parking lot at 3am. I knew they were about to try to rob me.   I pulled my heat before he did and aimed right for his head. I started to blow his head off.
n

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

now I'm looking at his face after flashing his abs .... and I think that was a signal for her to stop filming :dead:

Not sis reaching in and grabbing the groin to distract. She wasn't getting robbed that day.

A few weeks ago some guys tried this stunt with me as I was sitting in Kroger parking lot at 3am. I knew they were about to try to rob me.   I pulled my heat before he did and aimed right for his head. I started to blow his head off.
Why tf were u sitting i  a krogers parking lot at 3 am
:udontlookok:
:plzstop:

Drogon

I am a night owl. I work at night 4pm to 6am  and sleep during the day. My grandma died 4th of july weekend. I  knew extra ppl would be coming by so i went to get extra food

Drogon

Quote from: BigDawg on August 12, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

:plzstop:

:guys:

Y'all will not.
  :uhh:

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 12, 2017, 02:59:29 PM
Smh. Hate seeing stuff like this happen.

He can def' get a hot shower, some food at my place and rest on my comfortable King bed.
Play some vidya games and do other activities.

Need his information
n

Now I'm almost sure it's some light skin boy. lemme see this mess

BAPHOMET.

b7

Sinpool

hbjdddddddd

This King

Hope someone finds him and sluts him out.