Can any of yawl find out who and where this boy is? I wanna help him

Started by KING BENTLEY., August 12, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Poor thing, life can be so damn tough sometimes. I wanna give him a job. Ppl don't help others enough anymore.

I know u guys can find him for me. So I can help

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

She stopped him from robbing her. A lot of ppl didn't even realize what she was doing. She is a smart lady. Using her wits to disarm him and get out of what could've been a sticky situation.

She didn't show ANY fear and never acknowledged the gun

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is somebody's momma and she up here flirting and he keep grabbing his groin.  Both of them need they ass beat
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 12, 2017, 02:45:20 PM
s

Wait .... is that GUN?!! :dead:
That's what i was thinking too. Momma wasnt the bit worried or shocked
She talking bout got a gucci belt. I'm like BITCH i didn't even see that.  How u skip over this whole ass GUN :dead:

Drogon

Yes its a gun...as soon as she would've showed fear he would've sprung into action

Notice how she said "You almost got me"...momma know exactly what she was doing

KING BENTLEY.

Right :dead:

now I'm looking at his face after flashing his abs .... and I think that was a signal for her to stop filming :dead:

Not sis reaching in and grabbing the groin to distract. She wasn't getting robbed that day.

H.#.G.*.Z

CHOKE

BAPHOMET.

Smh. Hate seeing stuff like this happen.

He can def' get a hot shower, some food at my place and rest on my comfortable King bed.
Play some vidya games and do other activities.

Need his information

XXX.

OMG!

I have chills watching this!

This woman is smart as fuck!  I bet she was terrified.

This dude is a typical stick up boy robbing people.  But the scary thing is he's FINE as hell, and he uses it to his advantage.

Drogon

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 12, 2017, 02:51:15 PM

now I'm looking at his face after flashing his abs .... and I think that was a signal for her to stop filming :dead:

Not sis reaching in and grabbing the groin to distract. She wasn't getting robbed that day.

She def not the average she's been around.

A few weeks ago some guys tried this stunt with me as I was sitting in Kroger parking lot at 3am. I knew they were about to try to rob me.   I pulled my heat before he did and aimed right for his head. I started to blow his head off.

Gilgamesh.

BigDawg

Vonc2002

Quote from: FM on August 12, 2017, 03:04:10 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 12, 2017, 02:51:15 PM

She def not the average she's been around.

A few weeks ago some guys tried this stunt with me as I was sitting in Kroger parking lot at 3am. I knew they were about to try to rob me.   I pulled my heat before he did and aimed right for his head. I started to blow his head off.
Why tf were u sitting i  a krogers parking lot at 3 am
:udontlookok: