ACK!!! Finesse (Remix) is out now. Cardi and Bruno #1 on iTunes.

Started by Sharon., January 03, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

This is the best song on that album, I hope she can make it even better
Word choice for a song like this

KippDaddy

My favorite fucking song on the album .  When I heard they were doing a song I thought it was for a new Bruno cd!   I can not wait for this to hit radio.   Bruno has a top notch fucking team

KippDaddy

Cardi about to slay.   I hope she finesses the hell out her delivery.  Only thing she is lacking right now is a little pop in her voice.   

I live for this girl and her climb

XXX.

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 03, 2018, 05:00:04 PM
Cardi about to slay.   I hope she finesses the hell out her delivery.  Only thing she is lacking right now is a little pop in her voice.   

My only request is that I can understand the verse clearly.

That's one thing Nicki has over her.

Vonc2002

January 03, 2018, 05:02:54 PM #38 Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:03:03 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 03, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

I'm honestly thinking about her delivery as well. She's so ALL OUT on these other songs and I'm not quite picturing how she'll sound here
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Maybe she?s singing a little as well? I haven?t heard the song but it seems to be a fan fave

Lemme see

b7

Just clicked play.  80?s/90?s funk! 

n

I guess. Coulda just popped in a New edition record if we wanted to hear this

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on January 03, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
Maybe she?s singing a little as well? I haven?t heard the song but it seems to be a fan fave

Lemme see
It's ok, I guess. The album AIN'T tf good  :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

b7

XXX.