Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

jjjjj why did you edit my post and make it look i made a typo :everythingok:

Kaeli.

iman

[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]gu, i'll always be ya angel

RekeRig

Quote from: navyn on October 18, 2015, 05:52:13 PM
Really, no games or jokes guys. I really hate the situation I'm in right now. I still have 4 more semester before I get my degree n I'm slaving at UPS n working at anotha shitty job. I'm so stressed about life itself. Idk what or how I'm do in ATL but I just really need to leave this city. I'm bored w my life w everything. I use to could turn to music but now that's played n boring too. Man the internet has fucked up a lot things. But anyway I'm really not all the way feeling life. I hate having to go day to day dealing w stereotypes of being black n gay n I don't have any friends. I wish I was a rich kid who inherited wealth like Walmart family. Ugh life so difficult without a degree :(((((((((((((((((((
didn't you just get to Atlanta? give it some time. At least you have a job

You have plenty of opportunity to meet people and really explore that area and see how
you fit in. Find out what you like/dislike ...  find some hobbies away from the internet. 

Your dad wanted you to seek help, right? maybe they can diagnose this depression among other things and you can function even better. It can be good for you

pop

BranBran

DONT GIVE UP!!

As some people has told you, u almost have ur degree done! Don't give up and sooner than u think u'll be graduated!
It may feel impossible right now, but try to eat healthy and exercise a little, like go running, swimming, dancing classes, whatever!
And about ur job try to focus on the positive things on it and think that it's a temporally thing till u get ur degree, and maybe try to apply for other jobs u think u'd enjoy more.
Life may feel hard sometimes, but think that God wouldn't make go through things u can't overcome!
It sounds corny, but think of Brandy, the way she never gives up and stay overcoming everything and just trying to be a better a positive herself.
All my support for u!! This may be a hard time but I'm sure good things will come!!

MelMel

Stewie

Quote from: BranBran on October 18, 2015, 08:55:56 PM
DONT GIVE UP!!

As some people has told you, u almost have ur degree done! Don't give up and sooner than u think u'll be graduated!
It may feel impossible right now, but try to eat healthy and exercise a little, like go running, swimming, dancing classes, whatever!
And about ur job try to focus on the positive things on it and think that it's a temporally thing till u get ur degree, and maybe try to apply for other jobs u think u'd enjoy more.
Life may feel hard sometimes, but think that God wouldn't make go through things u can't overcome!
It sounds corny, but think of Brandy, the way she never gives up and stay overcoming everything and just trying to be a better a positive herself.
All my support for u!! This may be a hard time but I'm sure good things will come!!

n
God doesnt exist

but great advice

RekeRig

Annie

Quote from: Stewie on October 18, 2015, 09:06:29 PM
Quote from: BranBran on October 18, 2015, 08:55:56 PM
DONT GIVE UP!!

n
God doesnt exist

but great advice

/.\

RekeRig

Quote from: Bulldagger on October 18, 2015, 08:13:18 PM
You people are ruthless and I'm the self-hating, irrational one? Who is manipulating who here? :uhh:
you tend to make things about you a lot, huh? lol