Eve Says Janet Saved Her After She Was Drugged @ An Industry Party

Started by Freemala Harris, April 10, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

GLOCK

The industry is so trashy

Thank God Janet was there.. God knows what could?ve happened to this girl

b7

That?s amazing

I don?t think she was drugged though lol she was probably experimenting and tried the wrong shit. Girl

Lazarus

Quote from: 1RIG on April 10, 2018, 09:50:13 AM
I don?t think she was drugged though lol she was probably experimenting and tried the wrong shit. Girl

!!!!!!

Reminds of the time Mya tried kush cookies at an industry event and had a panic attack and was rushed to the hospital.

CHOKE

To not be in control of your own body and have somebody do whatever they want to you

To see it happen and not be able to stop it sounds so...scary

b7

Quote from: Lazarus on April 10, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

!!!!!!

Reminds of the time Mya tried kush cookies at an industry event and had a panic attack and was rushed to the hospital.
oh no hnnnnnn see .. 

Or B-rocka passing out on that plane a few months back :dead: i was like uh uh what did sir the bap? give her

Lazarus

Quote from: 1RIG on April 10, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on April 10, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

!!!!!!

oh no hnnnnnn see .. 

Or B-rocka passing out on that plane a few months back :dead: i was like uh uh what did sir the bap? give her

Right.  :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

That?s amazing

!!!!!!!

:dead:

Really nice of Jans to take care of her though. Sweet self.