The Masked Singer...Who do you think they are?

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, January 03, 2019, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Young

FlowerBomb

is this that brandy gur thats always making those threads
angelintentions

BAPHOMET.

I heard about this and thought it was a pretty cool idea....HOWEVER im like 90% sure most of the people behind these masks are flops.

PLUS seeing this now it looks like it would've been better suited for a PIXAR film sfkjdfkfddfjhfdjhfdjhhjfd

RAY7

Could you imagine if Bey did this just for shits and giggles like she did Lipsync Battle

long-timeTheRoofFan

The first episode was pretty entertaining.. I just hope they are not all flops! I'm hoping to see at least a few celebrities I know.

KingDavid

I know who the monster, peacock, and the deer is already!! I am trying to figure out the lion and the unicorn as we speak!!

Camo

Quote from: long-timeBfan on January 03, 2019, 10:05:11 AM
The first episode was pretty entertaining.. I just hope they are not all flops! I'm hoping to see at least a few celebrities I know.

Same... The way they kept dropping Alist names that they KNEW weren't up there  :kii:.. Its a cute show and on Fox so I hope there's big famous names going forward.

KippDaddy

Quote from: Camo on January 03, 2019, 01:34:01 PM

Same... The way they kept dropping Alist names that they KNEW weren't up there  :kii:.. Its a cute show and on Fox so I hope there's big famous names going forward.

Is it lady Gaga?

Like sis
:omgwatshappening:

BranLover

KingDavid

Quote from: BranLover on January 03, 2019, 03:47:58 PM
I think the monster is T-Pain.

You are correct! The peacock is Donny Osmond, and the Deer is Von Miller.

Admin

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 03, 2019, 02:01:12 PM
Quote from: Camo on January 03, 2019, 01:34:01 PM

Is it lady Gaga?

Like sis
:omgwatshappening:
jgfjgjj

Mel.

I didn't recognize any of the voices
but I love the show, I'll be tuning in every week