“I haven’t received my pick up letter yet.” Shamari

Started by M-Rocka, May 06, 2019, 02:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

HUGO

Marlo still friend of the show after 6 seasons. She really needs to shut her ass up

🦚

Marlo gets paid more than eva n shamari

She can run her gums all she wants.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

n

They should bring her back. It was her first season, she needs another to really find her footing. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

M-Rocka

If Eva can come back with all of her backpedaling and lies, I don't see why Shamari can't come back and drink like a damn fish again.

Kalifornia.

One girl probably has to be cut to make room for Kenya's return.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 06, 2019, 02:36:22 PM
If Eva can come back with all of her backpedaling and lies, I don't see why Shamari can't come back and drink like a damn fish again.

Right

TriBeCa

It would be fucked up to demote her after she shared all those personal details about her relationship. She gave an honest effort to let the viewers in, unlike some of the girls who try to fake a story or keep quiet about their personal lives.

FRANCE

I didnt watch the season but Shamari was boring during the reunion which I did watch. Especially on the last part. She varely said a word the entire last ep. I forgot she was there until Andy wrapped everything up at the end. Shes not needed. They need to get rid of  eva and Shamari and had a couple chicks from Cutting It In The ATL. 

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on May 06, 2019, 02:44:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 06, 2019, 02:36:22 PM

Right