Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

b7

The soundtrack was definitely a rushed fool

the casting of Simba was a damn joke, still.  I can't 

^

Aalumeci.

fedswatchin

:dead: i can't imagine too many ppl was pressed to listen to a soundtrack with old ass songs on it that 200 other actors have already covered. He's mad his heyday is over

🦚

His heyday is far from over.

He had a hit movie about his life this year and a very successful ongoing farewell tour.

Elton is just being elton a messy white kween that lives for drama.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Annie

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 15, 2019, 04:25:21 PM
:dead: i can't imagine too many ppl was pressed to listen to a soundtrack with old ass songs on it that 200 other actors have already covered. He's mad his heyday is over

His tour is selling out tho
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/top-tours-2019/

/.\

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 03:36:14 PM

the casting of Simba was a damn joke, still.  I can't
you mean Donald?
if so I agree, he didn't give what I thought he would, very uninspired and rookie

I actually think Kenan Thompson would've given adult Simba more character and better comedic moments.

b7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 15, 2019, 04:32:36 PM

you mean Donald?
if so I agree, he didn't give what I thought he would, very uninspired and rookie

I actually think Kenan Thompson would've given adult Simba more character and better comedic moments.
!!!!! I didn't enjoy the adult versions of any of these characters outside of the hyena and Scar, tbh.  Everyone sounded off  :uhh:  Ch

Well, Timone and Pumba slayed

Bentley. HARRIS!

October 15, 2019, 04:44:49 PM #40 Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:51:36 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 04:36:25 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 15, 2019, 04:32:36 PM

you mean Donald?

!!!!! I didn't enjoy the adult versions of any of these characters outside of the hyena and Scar, tbh.  Everyone sounded off  :uhh:  Ch

Well, Timone and Pumba slayed
And those were the hardest characters to match!
the original Timone and Pumba were legendary. They could've re-written some of the songs better.

The Hyenas were definitely a highlight, and I'm glad they decided to compensate for not having a Whoopi like talent, by making the Hyena Kween more serious

overall casting Donald seemed very ... political and gate-keeperish :dead:
Nala should've been some new upcoming actress

like ... this is a very well known movie that you're remaking. What's the harm in having a nationwide casting call? :kii:

Vonc2002

Not he's mad his hey day is over :dead:
He's a fckn legend and will always be respected.  Let's work on not sounding stupid, guys
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jareezy

?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2019, 04:46:15 PM
Not he's mad his hey day is over :dead:
He's a fckn legend and will always be respected.  Let's work on not sounding stupid, guys
his heyday is over :plzstop:

He may sell some shit out every now and again, but the days of him having that midas touch on the charts is over.

Do you know what a fuckin heyday is? Spice Girls just sold out all those arenas overseas but their heyday has definitely ended as well

Jon