Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 08:18:14 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 15, 2019, 04:44:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 04:36:25 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 15, 2019, 04:32:36 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 03:36:14 PM
The soundtrack was definitely a rushed fool

the casting of Simba was a damn joke, still.  I can't
you mean Donald?
if so I agree, he didn't give what I thought he would, very uninspired and rookie

I actually think Kenan Thompson would've given adult Simba more character and better comedic moments.
!!!!! I didn't enjoy the adult versions of any of these characters outside of the hyena and Scar, tbh.  Everyone sounded off  :uhh:  Ch

Well, Timone and Pumba slayed
And those were the hardest characters to match!
the original Timone and Pumba were legendary. They could've re-written some of the songs better.

The Hyenas were definitely a highlight, and I'm glad they decided to compensate for not having a Whoopi like talent, by making the Hyena Kween more serious

overall casting Donald seemed very ... political and gate-keeperish :dead:
Nala should've been some new upcoming actress

like ... this is a very well known movie that you're remaking. What's the harm in having a nationwide casting call? :kii:
!!!!! It was gonna make a Billion dollars regardless   :dead:   Hollywood is sick

God forbid they let some new faces in. Bey still could've been involved with the music

N

Why did it outdo the original and all the other remakes.

Yall are the fuck pissed at the success.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Boomz

Time for you black gors to start standing for something. Look at this geriatric, mayonnaise sissy sit up here and lie

Gaga?

https://twitter.com/regglle/status/1183796397600051202

fedswatchin

gur the white gays so unoriginal and bland from head to foot. Fuck Elton

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ on October 15, 2019, 11:25:56 PM
Time for you black gors to start standing for something. Look at this geriatric, mayonnaise sissy sit up here and lie

Gaga?

I'm shaking

Rihanna alone is 5 times bigger than Gaga  :plzstop:

fedswatchin

And i hate to say it about rih, she and Bey have never released a bad album and picked up a banjo when the lumina' gave her the boot

Boomz

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 15, 2019, 11:35:36 PM
And i hate to say it about rih, she and Bey have never released a bad album and picked up a banjo when the lumina' gave her the boot

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Foreigner's God. on October 15, 2019, 11:32:59 PM
Quote from: ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ on October 15, 2019, 11:25:56 PM

Gaga?

I'm shaking

Rihanna alone is 5 times bigger than Gaga  :plzstop:
just to clean this up 

Both in career and body mass

b7

Quote from: 89 on October 15, 2019, 09:46:54 PM
Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 15, 2019, 08:47:21 PM
The way that the Disney Channel version of Circle of Life shat all over the original :feelinmyself:

I always used to crack up at Tahj and Orlando with those "runs"
and Raven just KNEW she was SINGING
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Annie

I think Elton loves Gaga for Born this way. She did help a lot of people with that song. 

Elton is unbothered. He is selling out arenas , releasing a book and just had a huge success with his movie. He is more focused on improving gay rights and getting on Poetin's nerve than what the rest of the world thinks. Plus he is enjoying life with his husband and his fam and looking after the Royal fam in the UK. I don't agree with everything he has to say but let's be honest he is one of the last living legends out there. After George Michael, Prince and David Bowie died I was getting a bit worried.. this celeb domino effect wasn't funny anymore. 

/.\

Cowgirl

Rxxf

BRANDY

Boomz

Quote from: Annie on October 16, 2019, 06:52:11 AM
I think Elton loves Gaga for Born this way. She did help a lot of people with that song.

Elton is unbothered. He is selling out arenas , releasing a book and just had a huge success with his movie. He is more focused on improving gay rights and getting on Poetin's nerve than what the rest of the world thinks. Plus he is enjoying life with his husband and his fam and looking after the Royal fam in the UK. I don't agree with everything he has to say but let's be honest he is one of the last living legends out there. After George Michael, Prince and David Bowie died I was getting a bit worried.. this celeb domino effect wasn't funny anymore.

So basically you're sayin...white is right, huh?

Got it