Ray J sells Raycon for $75 m and plans to launch his own Network. Forbes interv

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, March 16, 2024, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 17, 2024, 12:35:00 PM #15 Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 03:24:24 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Ray J is a decent businessman. I actually have two pairs of Raycons and I love them.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 17, 2024, 01:36:02 PM #17 Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 01:36:42 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 17, 2024, 01:12:50 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 17, 2024, 12:35:00 PMI actually have two pairs of Raymond

of what
:kii: I'm tired of fixing my grammar ch.  it's fixed

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Summertime

I watched the preview of his Forbes interview and he is claiming what separates Tronix from their competitors is there will be story arcs. So the viewer will know why the fighting happens :dead: .

I will wait until he wants to come up out of some more money to produce quality content before checking his network out.

He is really good at marketing so I can see him being able to successful sell ppl to subscribe in droves.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

He is right though. Even wrestling has story arcs. It makes the viewers more invested. I'm going to support him.

Summertime

I just started watching the full Forbes interview. He is really smart. I hope this thrives for him because he said he put a lot of money into it.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I knew his The Conversion was the inspiration for him to start his own network. The Conversion was the first time I heard of Zeus and put it on the mop tbh.

Summertime

With his long standing relationship with Viacom I could see in the future if the tv network is successful them wanting to acquire it.

I like that Ray has often talked about his business failures and mistakes (talking about not understanding the loan in this interview).

Some times famous business people don't which paints an unrealistic perspective of them as entrepreneurs.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Summertime on March 25, 2024, 03:32:57 PMWith his long standing relationship with Viacom I could see in the future if the tv network is successful them wanting to acquire it.

I like that Ray has often talked about his business failures and mistakes (talking about not understanding the loan in this interview).

Some times famous business people don't which paints an unrealistic perspective of them as entrepreneurs.
I can see that happening too. I hope he has some major success with this launch.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾