These Celebs Are Useless Huh?

Started by Freemala Harris, May 30, 2020, 09:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

b7

Quote from: formayshun 😈 on May 31, 2020, 07:10:17 AM
Quote from: Jayd%u2019 Jackson on May 31, 2020, 06:04:05 AM
Black people don%u2019t want human rights too?!
I mean it covers race and everything else
:guys:
they want diddy to say power to da people , burn it down, etc.
if he's not saying that, he needs to stfu in their eyes.

luv my people but they can be annoying as FUCK once their woke mode goes into auto pilot
and the olympics begin

it makes u wanna go from just expressing an honest opinion to just flat out saying edgy shit to piss them off.

what he and Odell said wasn't wrong.

Odell doesn't believe in violence. Neither did MLK. We gon drag king's corpse as well?
White people always use that specific MLK quote to gaslight black people. He meant no harm but don't nobody wanna hear that shit right now. I think to frame it as just "Violence ain't the way y'all!" without offering much else was kind of strange.

Like why would that be ur first thought to share after the last two days? I see why people were like  :uhh:  But I'm not saying he should be canceled or cussed out by half of twitter either.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

Quote from: formayshun 😈 on May 31, 2020, 07:28:05 AM
Quote from: RIGs on May 31, 2020, 07:24:11 AM
Quote from: formayshun  on May 31, 2020, 07:10:17 AM

luv my people but they can be annoying as FUCK once their woke mode goes into auto pilot
and the olympics begin

it makes u wanna go from just expressing an honest opinion to just flat out saying edgy shit to piss them off.

Odell doesn't believe in violence. Neither did MLK. We gon drag king's corpse as well?
White people always use that specific MLK quote to gaslight black people. He meant no harm but don%u2019t nobody wanna hear that shit right now. I think to frame it as just %u201CViolence ain%u2019t the way y%u2019all!%u201D without offering much else was kind of strange.

Like why would that be ur first thought to share after the last two days? I see why people were like  :uhh:  But I%u2019m not saying he should be canceled or cussed out by half of twitter either.
we have to be understanding of one another

not everyone is gonna turn on their TV to see pure chaos and destruction and think, "woo yea! dis is where its at! get them!"

some people will see these graphic images and feel sadness, confusion and disappointment.

if Odell feels that he wants the violence to stop, give him space to feel that way.
let this man express HIS feelings. this isn't a white person tryna gas light us.
this is our brother telling us how he feels.
This is an entitled athlete with endorsements and more millions to bring home to his half white momma.

🦚

——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

BigDawg

Quote from: formayshun 😈 on May 31, 2020, 07:32:55 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 31, 2020, 07:30:52 AM

and the olympics begin

White people always use that specific MLK quote to gaslight black people. He meant no harm but don%u2019t nobody wanna hear that shit right now. I think to frame it as just %u201CViolence ain%u2019t the way y%u2019all!%u201D without offering much else was kind of strange.

Like why would that be ur first thought to share after the last two days? I see why people were like  :uhh:  But I%u2019m not saying he should be canceled or cussed out by half of twitter either.

not everyone is gonna turn on their TV to see pure chaos and destruction and think, "woo yea! dis is where its at! get them!"

some people will see these graphic images and feel sadness, confusion and disappointment.

if Odell feels that he wants the violence to stop, give him space to feel that way.
let this man express HIS feelings. this isn't a white person tryna gas light us.
This is an entitled athlete with endorsements and more millions to bring home to his half white momma.
what about the other black people in the hood who feel the same as he does?

is it because they have a big endorsement somewhere at the local check cashing place or something?
For the blacks in the hood to feel the same way, is even more distressing because they are the exact demographic that are being targeted and hunted like animals.

BigDawg

Quote from: formayshun 😈 on May 31, 2020, 07:44:22 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 31, 2020, 07:41:31 AM
Quote from: formayshun 😈 on May 31, 2020, 07:32:55 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 31, 2020, 07:30:52 AM

and the olympics begin

what about the other black people in the hood who feel the same as he does?

is it because they have a big endorsement somewhere at the local check cashing place or something?
For the blacks in the hood to feel the same way, is even more distressing because they are the exact demographic that are being targeted and hunted like animals.
So those who are sad about their neighborhoods being burned down, are wrong for feeling that way?

Would you say they're a coon, etc.

This is interesting....please tell me more
Don't put words in my mouth because that's not what I said.

What I said was that black people who are directly affected and targeted by police brutality, and feel uninspired to move or make a change is upsetting because at the end of the day we are one. Nobody said they should be throwing bombs and starting fires. Peacefully protesting, sign a petition, write your congressman. It's never a problem for some people, until it's someone they love and care about. Then they want to do something. It's a real serious issue out here.

🦚

——————///——————-