Disrespectful! Stfu gay cracka

Started by HUGO, May 31, 2020, 04:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: animmai. on May 31, 2020, 08:23:21 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:35:57 PM
Quote from: Janet=🐒 .::. ⛔️ 👮 brutality on May 31, 2020, 05:32:09 PM
Imagine comparing dying in a war you have no business to be in to ppl dying at home for no reason.

The US just has too many fucking idiots.

Then who will for our freedom

not you still thinking this war is being fought for our "freedom"

wake up hun

Ndngnmbgkjvbkh

I love you, king  :traciandchelle:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

b7

Quote from: Janet=🐒 .::. ⛔️ 👮 brutality on May 31, 2020, 05:32:09 PM
Imagine comparing dying in a war you have no business to be in to ppl dying at home for no reason.

The US just has too many fucking idiots.

b7

Quote from: Bella. on May 31, 2020, 05:48:19 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:16:19 PM
He was exposed, but he makes valid points in the video.  In many cases being black is better than being gay. In some countries it is punishable by law regardless of skin color.  Burning the US flag is seen as disrespectful because many people, including black people, died for that flag and our freedom. I understand black people are frustrated with the American justice system, but that is the truth.

A privilege black people have is support. Gay and POC die and there are no hashtags or support as wide as there is for black people, black cis men specifically.
Cool.

A privilege that gays and other POC have is that they aren't dying at the hands of the cops at disproportionate rates, but woo! support!
Some people really should just stick to lurking in the shadows. Mess

b7

Quote from: Janet=🐒 .::. ⛔️ 👮 brutality on May 31, 2020, 06:03:32 PM
As long as blacks are killed during routine (yet targeted) traffic stops.  I can give a less fuck about your flags n wars.

The US greed for oil is none of my concern.
Fucking idiots. i really can't

b7

pCj

Quote from: RIGs on June 01, 2020, 08:39:19 AM
Quote from: Bella. on May 31, 2020, 05:48:19 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:16:19 PM
He was exposed, but he makes valid points in the video.  In many cases being black is better than being gay. In some countries it is punishable by law regardless of skin color.  Burning the US flag is seen as disrespectful because many people, including black people, died for that flag and our freedom. I understand black people are frustrated with the American justice system, but that is the truth.

A privilege black people have is support. Gay and POC die and there are no hashtags or support as wide as there is for black people, black cis men specifically.
Cool.

A privilege that gays and other POC have is that they aren't dying at the hands of the cops at disproportionate rates, but woo! support!
Some people really should just stick to lurking in the shadows. Mess
Still screaming. Not a hashtag being more valuable than actual black lives.

Justcooning, gor  :uhh:

Bruce

Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:19:40 PM
Quote from: Bruce on May 31, 2020, 05:11:17 PM
It's crazy that some self-hating latino man is married to this man solely based on his whiteness. There are very  very few white Americans that I could ever consider dating.

Latino is not a race. His bf could be white. People get race and ethnicity mixed up all the time.

I am very aware of the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality. I based my statement solely based on his reply. When I say whiteness, I more so mean White American-ness. A lot of people of all races and nationalities are attracted to the privilege that comes along with being with a white American.

Demm_

Quote from: RIGs on June 01, 2020, 08:20:06 AM
These racist gays would rather cry over a fucking FLAG than actual lives being taken away

:kii:

im not surprised, it's just fucking pathetic.
!!
I can't STAND this kinda FAGGIT.

"I have black friends..."

"I know blacks have it hard but..."

"I know that black lives matter but..."

FAGGIT...

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Demm_ on June 01, 2020, 11:59:37 AM
These racist gays would rather cry over a fucking FLAG than actual lives being taken away

!!

FAGGIT...

Demm_

Quote from: Darius 🌮 . on June 01, 2020, 12:15:40 PM

!!

FAGGIT...

Shxkdbdjbdkdn

Edge gorl

start burnin' tht faggot ass rainbow flag

fck them.

Blamblam

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on June 01, 2020, 12:24:28 PM
start burnin' tht faggot ass rainbow flag

fck them.

I remember when that Philly org added two brown streaks to the pride flag to represent POC and the white gays started raging out despite the fact that almost every LGBT subgroup has their own variation of the flag.

That was such an eye opening experience for me. I've relished seeing these crackers suffer since then.  :scrumptious:

Navyman

Quote from: formayshun 😈 on May 31, 2020, 11:39:06 PM
Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 08:39:05 PM
Im still kinda confused how veterans (i dont give a shit about them) end up homeless...

doesnt the state give them money?
that's always confused me too

i think it may depend on which BRANCH of the military you were in tbh

cuz from what i learned from staying with my air force friend overseas for a min

is that there are LEVELS to it. air force being top the level

marines next...then army being the BOTTOM. the benefits are drastically different. so it may be a bit more complex than "oh you served! coo! u set fah life homie! lmao!"

This is true with levels and Air Force is the top branch. They get all or perks plus more. Better jobs etc... until it's war time. But we haven't had a huge aerial war in a while, and with Drones that's unlikely in the future.

Oh and Marine's is next to the army
Air Force
Navy
Marines
Army
Coast Guard.

Army is that low because they take anybody because usually they will need bodies.

Navyman

!!

FAGGIT...

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: