I honestly can't even bother with this whole Oscars mess

Started by tigernathan, January 20, 2016, 09:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Niggers always rally behind the wrong shit  :plzstop: always seeking white acceptance. Yuck. I'm sick of it. All those black programs, awards and opportunities to build a culture for themselves yet they're worried about an Oscar or Grammy  :plzstop:

Idk how many times the whites have to remind you that you will never be on their level.

zeytoven

finally someone on here gets it. I mean Jada needs to get a fucking clue and actually raise her daughter n stop letting her be so damn grown acting. She worried about some Oscars that hasn't meant shit to our community since it first started. Someone needs to throw a fucking book at a face. I wonder does her daughter know about black history in this country?

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

ssds

Yeah I'm over it. Nothing's gonna change and they'll be crying about it again next year, meanwhile none of them will have attended the BET awards or NAACP image awards.

:sevynstreeter:

Code Red: itsMista

I have really been living under a rock. What's going on?

Herb.

Do Black people even watch the Oscars? :dead:

I hear so many of us saying "boycott Oscars! boycott Oscars!", as if it's something so hard to do -- for me it would be more of my regular schedule. Never really took too much enjoyment in watching uppity white folks receive awards from more uppity white folks.

Now when the bus was boycotted, that affected crucial aspects of our lives, and we definitely endured hardship -- which include walking to work -- to make our point loud and clear.

But is it all that hard for us to boycott the Oscars? I mean, it's not like someone said to boycott Love & Hip Hop (which is organized and broadcasted by a white owned company). For many of us, including myself LOL, this would be, albeit nowhere near the sacrifice our ancestors made, a sacrifice.

Do the Oscars even care if we tune in? Are we part of their intended demographic? I mean, yeah they do have a black comedian there to host it nearly every time. But is that to reel us in, or is it simply c00n entertainment for their evening? Or maybe a convenient combination of both?

Am I alone on this?

Zankou.

throwintheTAL

throwintheTAL

isn't there only one performance? and then corny jokes filtered all through out? gor :udontlookok:

y'all can have the shit. it's just a bunch of honkies givin each other awards anyway

Herb.

Quote from: ralfsdaddy on January 20, 2016, 10:11:53 PM
isn't there only one performance? and then corny jokes filtered all through out? gor :udontlookok:

y'all can have the shit. it's just a bunch of honkies givin each other awards anyway
;mlonkibouviy

wow yea

the fuck is there to Boycott? we been boycotting the mess for years
s
d
s
dsd
s
s
d
s

BAPHOMET.

Herb.

Quote from: zeytoven on January 20, 2016, 09:48:44 PM
finally someone on here gets it. I mean Jada needs to get a fucking clue and actually raise her daughter
kp]j[o0h9ipguovfy
;
wtf :omgwatshappening: