Billboard: Big Ol' Freak >>>>>> everything Cardi released this year

Started by fedswatchin, June 04, 2019, 10:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

We just need a couple top 10s and Queen is on her way. She's on the wrong label. Another label would have had her outta here by now. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Nice

shes building and coming up like Cardi did IMO. Going viral and hitting the hot 100

on a slightly smaller scale but i can see it 

fedswatchin

That Nicki feature is gonna be absolutely slayful. Much better than Motorsport. We'd have TOP notch with talent girls on the same track going bar for bar

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2019, 10:47:25 PM
Nice

shes building and coming up like Cardi did IMO. Going viral and hitting the hot 100

only difference is Meghan ain't a piece of shit and can rap

Navyman

b7

Quote from: -Becca_Watley- on June 04, 2019, 10:47:46 PM
That Nicki feature is gonna be absolutely slayful. Much better than Motorsport. We'd have TOP notch with talent girls on the same track going bar for bar
Meg' can help her update her sound a bit, and then Nicki can give her more Stans

It's a win win mess

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2019, 10:52:20 PM
Quote from: -Becca_Watley- on June 04, 2019, 10:47:46 PM
Meg' can help her update her sound a bit, and then Nicki can give her more Stans

It's a win win mess
I want a remix with Trina if it actually happens. Sis slayed for her time and Ik she still like talkin shit.

That would be revolutionary in a way

reekz

fedswatchin

GLOCK

Nice

ffffff

reekz

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz