Bran is a shade 🤣

Started by demitri.petty, August 09, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

:omgwatshappening:

I just want new music. She should just say all of this on a track.

MAY

Quote from: Young on August 09, 2017, 05:01:44 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 09, 2017, 04:40:47 PM
I think Brandy feels guilty about Whitney for some reason, which explains why she goes so hard to prove their connection now.

And it irks the fuck out of her to see Monica post about her own connection to Whit.

That's because they stopped being close in the later years

I think the note was Whit trying to rekindle their bond

Because I'm sorr' it was obvious they weren't THAT close in recent years

Even on the Clive Davis PreGrammy Rehearsal Whitney was rubbing and touching Monica 's face and went towards her direction when she walked in the room

And I ever said anything but Mike Epps said that Whitney told Monica that night to sing Bran under the rug

I do genuinely think their (Bran/Whit) relationship wasn't that towards the end and that's why Bran feels the need to show how close they were .
That and passing in her birthday is a big thing. That has to hurt ; but also eery in ways.

Really praying for the whole thing because it's so sticky and social media has ruined things

I agree with all of this. IDK about the Mike Epps part, but it wouldn't surprise me.

This situation is just so unfortunate all the way around.

GLOCK

After reading that
I really don't use bran anymore :uhh:

Kurama

This is giving Azealia...im the fuck sorry

brocka4life

She sounds, I'm afraid to say, like she's having some mental breakdown. She's a celeb but I just hope she has th right support around her so that she doesn't do anything to herself.

I hate seeing her this way.

HUGO

Report her account. Enough is enough

BigDawg

I think the fans are a big part of why this dumb ads shit continues. I wonder how long before TSR posts this

MAY

Now after all this unnecessary mess, tomorrow she'll post some shit about God & positivity.

She needs to get off social media for a while.

brocka4life

I think I've lost all interest in her as a fan. She obviously needs to get her emotions anc mental in check or she may suffer the same fat as Whitney (I hope not). You cannot let this become a personal thing. Beyonc? and Mary and them collect their checks and vanish to their personal lives. Brandy needs to do the same.

AIDS

Young

The crazy part is the Doves have done nothing compared to when the Stars ruined Mons

AIDS

BigDawg

I think she should just delete her account and take a break from the bs