“I Know What You Did Last Summer” theatrical release July 18, 2025

Started by Sovereign., May 16, 2024, 11:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Have they started shooting? Do movies usually announce release dates before they film?

Lazarus

Sony Dates 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' For Summer 2025

QuoteSony announced on Thursday that its new I Know What You Did Last Summer film from director Jennifer Kaytin Robinson (Do Revenge) will be released via Columbia Pictures on July 18, 2025.

QuoteWritten by Kaytin Robinson & Sam Lansky, off a script by Leah McKendrick, the film's plot is under wraps for now, but stars Freddie Prinze Jr. and Jennifer Love Hewitt are expected to return.

QuoteNews of the date for I Know What You Did Last Summer follows Universal's announcement of numerous pieces of release date news. This included Blumhouse's thriller The Woman in the Yard being set to open on Friday, March 28, 2025, with Platinum Dunes and Blumhouse's Drop debuting on Friday, April 11, 2025 and Blumhouse's Five Nights at Freddy's 2 to scare up box office on Friday, December 5, 2025.

Also announced was the fact that Blumhouse's The Black Phone 2 will shift from June 27, 2025 to Friday, October 17, 2025, with Blumhouse's M3GAN 2.0 shifting from from May 16, 2025 into the June slot. All of the Uni films will open wide.

Looks like a lot of horror movies are coming next year. Can't wait.