Zoe Ever After tea...

Started by DrewBabyLove, August 09, 2015, 03:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King

gffhffhf

if i hear the word 'buzz' one more fucking time

RekeRig

Whew

Can't believe she has her own sitcom LMAO!

STUNNA GOD

I had to google who this nigger is. NOT Steve Urkel. :uhh:

The Brandy Barbie

August 09, 2015, 07:37:11 PM #48 Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:38:52 PM by Skegee Girl
Quote from: Trey on August 09, 2015, 07:22:01 PM

I'm mad y'all don't even know who Jaleel White is.  lol

He's funny as h*ll.  I'd rather it be someone who fits the physical type and is funny rather than a fine dramatic actor who sucks at comedy.  I want the show to be funny. 

Jaleel White is someone who came on a television show as a guest appearance, then completely took over the show 'cause he killed it that hard. The only thing is I wonder if people would try to promote it as Brandy and Jaleel White's show, instead of Brandy's show...

Well, it doesn't have to be him, but the person should be funny, IMO.

RekeRig

Jaleel is brilliant but it would come off as a 90's revival show and Brandy is bigger than that in my opinion

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Bentley!

Oh... more news not about music

kewl ... really excited

Bish

Quote from: Skegee Girl on August 09, 2015, 07:37:11 PM

He's funny as h*ll.  I'd rather it be someone who fits the physical type and is funny rather than a fine dramatic actor who sucks at comedy.  I want the show to be funny. 

Jaleel White is someone who came on a television show as a guest appearance, then completely took over the show 'cause he killed it that hard. The only thing is I wonder if people would try to promote it as Brandy and Jaleel White's show, instead of Brandy's show...

:usuresis:

MelMel

MelMel

Quote from: Zankou. on August 09, 2015, 06:38:48 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 09, 2015, 03:14:09 PM
s

So that explains A LOT..... why her writing got LAZY, why The Game ended on the 9th season and not the 10th, and why she's RUSHING out this next season of BMJ in the Fall (not that I'm complaining). :uhh: Sis was probably planning to ditch the network for some time...

The game ended on season 9 because the show is DISGUSTING

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Bish on August 09, 2015, 07:48:38 PM
Quote from: Skegee Girl on August 09, 2015, 07:37:11 PM

:usuresis:

:watchit: You just hush.

'ology

Quote from: MelMel on August 09, 2015, 07:57:58 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on August 09, 2015, 06:38:48 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 09, 2015, 03:14:09 PM
s

So that explains A LOT..... why her writing got LAZY, why The Game ended on the 9th season and not the 10th, and why she's RUSHING out this next season of BMJ in the Fall (not that I'm complaining). :uhh: Sis was probably planning to ditch the network for some time...

The game ended on season 9 because the show is DISGUSTING

SCREAMING
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Young