Zoe Ever After: Beauty Bar (YouTube Channel Welcome Video)

Started by Seven, December 28, 2015, 05:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

yearofbrandy

I love this! A great idea! Bet really believe in Brandy and this show! The promotion has been great!

BORderline

BAPHOMET.

b @ Ray J's sister.

Ummm. Hun. People know you. No one really knows him unless its because of you.  :dead:

This was cute.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Seven

Interesting they actually have real Zoe Moon cosmetics. I wonder will Cover Girl play a part in this?

Herb.

Who was responsible for the makeup in this mess
I want them fired. Then murdered.

Out of all the times the makeup should've been flawless, this is the one time. She's promoting got damn beauty advice. Why is her face powdered hiding that beautiful chocolate skin that we can see on the REST of her body. Did they not know she'd be shooting below the neck? I'm sure some white person did this mess. I'd be surprised if it were a black makeup artist. And definitely shocked if it's a black gay makeup artist.

Otherwise I'm excited

FINE.

Seven

Quote from: Herbie on December 28, 2015, 06:13:47 PM
Who was responsible for the makeup in this mess
I want them fired. Then murdered.

Out of all the times the makeup should've been flawless, this is the one time. She's promoting got damn beauty advice. Why is her face powdered hiding that beautiful chocolate skin that we can see on the REST of her body. Did they not know she'd be shooting below the neck? I'm sure some white person did this mess. I'd be surprised if it were a black makeup artist. And definitely shocked if it's a black gay makeup artist.

Otherwise I'm excited

i believe Renny did her makeup

Cowboy Nine

This is cute.

I love how creative they're getting with the promo.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

This is so smart

Every Monday and Wednesday.  Looks like a great budget too lmfao!