Do you think Yonka will ever top 'Beyonce'?

Started by Dee, August 30, 2015, 01:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

BAPHOMET.

August 30, 2015, 01:51:13 PM #16 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:52:08 PM by Baphomet.
Quote from: Glock on August 30, 2015, 01:38:15 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on August 30, 2015, 01:35:36 PM
Quote from: Glock on August 30, 2015, 01:32:15 PM
Am not using this cocky layout for her Albers..

what do you mean?   :omgwatshappening:
Throwing the mess out and then going to lay up on a damn beach or posting edited selfies all day..

Ah mean.. Wtf.. Go to the award shows.. Do interviews.. Give us something to talk about.. Like sis .. The vmas are tonight and I'm sure she's somewhere playing in blue Ivys Afro..
Her and rih are our Katy and Taylor :dead:

For some reason Bey doesn't get that ...
We have no black presence..
Am disgusted
Nothing interesting in music..
Not like the other black girls get a fair chance
Least she can do is really properly push her mess and stay out there

She just like people in regular lives work hard to get to a point where they can decline to do things.
Just like not doing an interview with this recent VOGUE issue.
She gave up almost her entire childhood-teenage years and 20's doing everything under the sun.
:dead: Sis has 20 grammys and 500+ other awards.

I guess as a fan since DC days I can appreciate all she has given since the start.

and why would she waste time at the VMA's tonight? She has no new music out and she has a Concert to get ready for next week and another show days after that along with 5 different deals/endorsements coming in the months to come. She doesn't have time like a lot of other artist. She actually has a empire to maintain lol

GLOCK

Because she's the biggest black artist in music :dead:
That's why..
U didn't see whitney nem disappear till they were in their 40s :dead:
She wanted to be the greatest and she has it..
Now u have to carry the mess on your back..
It's just disappointing
We literally have no black artist performing tonight
No one to look up to
Nicki don't fucking count

STUNNA GOD

I know everyone fumed n complained about the Bey era, but there was really nothing else for sis to do.... She already released a video for every song and she went on TWO tours..  I guess sis said if you wanna see a performance, you had plenty of opportunities to see it LIVE. :dead:

????

no because she's so busy trying to keep up with whats hot instead of staying true to her roots which is why she hasn't had a big album like dil since her debut

Scott.

August 30, 2015, 02:18:38 PM #20 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 02:18:59 PM by SCOTTland
Does she really have to top anything?

????

August 30, 2015, 02:19:18 PM #21 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 02:19:31 PM by SWIFT
yes she can top me.

i wonder if bey sucks dick

GLOCK

throwintheTAL

Bey is good to take an extended  break, but that most likely won't happen. We'll be getting something soon/

RekeRig

Yea she should at least do late night shows and some sort of regular promo.  I know she thinks she's reached some sort of grand level, but its not like she's 60 years old.  n 

there could have been a lot of iconic moments on certain stages but she'd rather chill

Miranda

Bey did a LOT for this Beyonce album... are u guys suffering from dementia. Didn't she perform at the BRITS, the Grammys, the BET's and the VMAs. She produced 17 music videos, went on two world tours, released a million documentary clips online where she explained her vision and broke down the album...

Cowgirl

It's hard to say "peak" but I think Queen's next era is gonna be right up there!
:supluv:

MAY

Quote from: Glock on August 30, 2015, 01:32:15 PM
She didn't really push the Alber and give it the proper push
Am over it..
She for some reason thinks she's MJ or something..
Or that she doesn't have to do anything else.. Um sis.. There's still work to be done...
Am not using this cocky layout for her Albers..
Over her tbh

:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:

Wow! Faith is such a LEGEND

FINE.

Bey has done a lot. n so I don't understand the comments about her laying low now.