What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

July 11, 2018, 02:08:13 PM #120 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:08:37 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 11, 2018, 02:00:52 PM
Remember when the girls wanted a joint tour? :dead:

All hell would have broke loose before, during and after the shows :kii:

Fans can be so delusional. They tried to make these two girls love each other when in reality they hated each other from jump.. :kii: now the hatred is even more intensified and spilling all over social media. Yes, Monica is silent. But sometimes silence can be the loudest scream..all this passive aggressive behavior posing with guns and shit..bitch if you got something on your mind say it :kii:

Scott.

Young

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 11, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

All hell would have broke loose before, during and after the shows :kii:

Fans can be so delusional. They tried to make these two girls love each other when in reality they hated each other from jump.. :kii: now the hatred is even more intensified and spilling all over social media. Yes, Monica is silent. But sometimes silence can be the loudest scream..all this passive aggressive behavior posing with guns and shit..bitch if you got something on your mind say it :kii:

sssss

Boy throw this whole damn post away

They didn?t always hate eachother for one
Things ?may? be sour now but if they?re both grown and mature they can get over the petty mess .

Fuck the fans fighting ? the tour would still bring numbers and crowds out

The guns had nothing to do with Bran .

n

Young

b7

:dead:

It must really be a slow news week. Can?t wait for this to go away so we can discuss this again in 6 months
n

Young

b7

Scott.

Quote from: Young on July 11, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 11, 2018, 01:26:32 PM
And what grounds would Monica have to Sue Brandy over this? I don?t think that happened

Everytime Monica is asked about the song she says how it was Darkchild and Brandy's and she was brought onto the record.
Like these gorls in here just conjuring up silly shit.
Make it make sense atleast :dead:
But yet you so badly want them to work together again and be soul sisters! For what? This is the conjuring BS you gon get

Young

Quote from: Scott. on July 11, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
And what grounds would Monica have to Sue Brandy over this? I don?t think that happened

Everytime Monica is asked about the song she says how it was Darkchild and Brandy's and she was brought onto the record.
But yet you so badly want them to work together again and be soul sisters! For what? This is the conjuring BS you gon get

Hey luv !

Yeah duets and tours

Joint albums even

b7

Young

Scott.

July 11, 2018, 02:24:35 PM #131 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:25:14 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Young on July 11, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

sssss

They should still do it tbh
You?re the only one who think so. They hate each other

BAPHOMET.

Scott.

Quote from: Young on July 11, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 11, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

Hey luv !

Yeah duets and tours

Joint albums even

It?s never gon happen

Rxxf

Quote from: yearofbrandy on July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
I see on Twitter that it got snatched off Monica's album on a few streaming services. I wonder why? I think something going on behind closed doors.

Fucking death...

Well, it is Brandy's song...

:dead:
BRANDY