What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: HUGO on July 12, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 12, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
I always felt like IABTM should have never happened.

It just caused more tension and problems between both of them. And on top of that didn?t even do shit. I mean the situation wouldn?t be as bad if it actually shifted the charts a bit and made some sort of impact but with the song Monica chose.... :overit:

Exactly and I think Brandy was in a different headspace at that time. Nothing seemed organic about it, but moreso forced. As you stated it caused more tension between them. Some personalities just aren?t meant to gel together. Brandy just seemed over it during the press run.

Young

Quote from: HUGO on July 12, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on July 12, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
Quote from: Guilty on July 11, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
QuoteAfter the approval of both Brandy and Beyonc?, the song was released commercially in November 2015. The song was enhanced with a re-recorded vocal from Brandy, along with additional changes. Though Brandy agreed to record new vocals for the mash-up track, Monica turned the offer down, commenting. "I feel like sometimes things that are a part of history and that are in history should be left as such so that it can be upheld with the respect that it was given even back then," she told The Huffington Post. "That's the one song and the one time that [Brandy and I] both won a Grammy and experienced certain things. So I have a lot of memories and emotions connected to that record."

Hmm

Sounds lioe she tried to flex and got checked

ffff

Pretty much. She loves to mention hats the only time her and Queen won a Grammy. Is that not a backhanded compliment in a passive aggressive way?

How is that a passive aggressive compliment?

She'd be shading herself. Like how dumb fdfffffff

Its the truth, and it just speaks on the magic they made together with the record. I mean

Afrodisiac15

Monica seems like she?s a know-it-all type to of person. Which can be very annoying after being around for a while. Like girl shut up and stop being so serious about everything.

HUGO

Quote from: Young on July 12, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
QuoteAfter the approval of both Brandy and Beyonc?, the song was released commercially in November 2015. The song was enhanced with a re-recorded vocal from Brandy, along with additional changes. Though Brandy agreed to record new vocals for the mash-up track, Monica turned the offer down, commenting. "I feel like sometimes things that are a part of history and that are in history should be left as such so that it can be upheld with the respect that it was given even back then," she told The Huffington Post. "That's the one song and the one time that [Brandy and I] both won a Grammy and experienced certain things. So I have a lot of memories and emotions connected to that record."

Hmm

ffff

Pretty much. She loves to mention hats the only time her and Queen won a Grammy. Is that not a backhanded compliment in a passive aggressive way?

Its the truth, and it just speaks on the magic they made together with the record. I mean
Young Monica is very crafty. What she really wants to say ?the only time she won a Grammy was when I worked with her?
She ain?t slick

#Mu7

Im sorry but Monica is a bitch and seems like she comes across condescending. Ya'll acting like her not addressing it makes it less true. Brandy isnt holding a damn grudge from 20 years ago she has clearly tried to get over it several times. Obviously something happened and Monica too busy trying to be a faux christian/socialite and flaunting her fraudulent ass marriage in which she stays with a cheating unemployed piece of shit like she's done most of her life. (She also has never addressed that either but we have multiple instances / for proof)

Blackpantha

Quote from: King Ye on July 12, 2018, 08:01:43 AM
Im sorry but Monica is a bitch and seems like she comes across condescending. Ya'll acting like her not addressing it makes it less true. Brandy isnt holding a damn grudge from 20 years ago she has clearly tried to get over it several times. Obviously something happened and Monica too busy trying to be a faux christian/socialite and flaunting her fraudulent ass marriage in which she stays with a cheating unemployed piece of shit like she's done most of her life. (She also has never addressed that either but we have multiple instances / for proof)

I'm here shivering. I'm not going too work today. I'm gonna be in bed monitoring this thread with some KFC on deck. I'm locking in guys this is some real shit here.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

HUGO

Shit...pretty much

Young

Quote from: HUGO on July 12, 2018, 08:00:57 AM
Quote from: Young on July 12, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Hmm

ffff

Young Monica is very crafty. What she really wants to say ?the only time she won a Grammy was when I worked with her?
She ain?t slick

um, no.
That's some paranoid type of thinking :uhh:  :dead:

She says this a lot and its a testament to how special the collaboration was.

[youtube start=70][/youtube]

#Mu7

July 12, 2018, 08:17:36 AM #338 Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 08:19:11 AM by King Ye
Its her trying to be shady with that comment. Trying to draw a level playing field "oh were equal" kinda thing. Nah bitch you aint on Brandy's level in any stretch of the imagination even the "trough" of her career she is still shitting on you! STOP IT , must suck to not own the biggest song of your career and if i were her i would be pissed TOO ! :ATLcameo:

HUGO

Wow yeah so

she wouldn?t have a Grammy if it wasn?t for me
:popeyes:

Young

July 12, 2018, 08:18:28 AM #340 Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 08:19:04 AM by Young

you've got to be a special kind of IDIOT to think that someone is being condescending when nearly anyone that corosses paths with her says the complete opposite. People In and outside of the industry say how sweet and down to earth she is. I've met her twice and can say the same. But you continue to sit there and conjure up your own delusions and reality as to what kind of girl she "seems" like. :dead:
Fraudulent marriage? You sound big mad :dead: ..keep believing those doctored up e-tabloids if you want to. That man nearly kisses the ground she walks on. :dead:
Queen is out here living her best life and you really sound BOTHERED :kii:

HUGO

Young

#Mu7

Quote from: Young on July 12, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

you've got to be a special kind of IDIOT to think that someone is being condescending when nearly anyone that corosses paths with her says the complete opposite. People In and outside of the industry say how sweet and down to earth she is. I've met her twice and can say the same. But you continue to sit there and conjure up your own delusions and reality as to what kind of girl she "seems" like. :dead:
Fraudulent marriage? You sound big mad :dead: ..keep believing those doctored up e-tabloids if you want to. That man nearly kisses the ground she walks on. :dead:
Queen is out here living her best life and you really sound BOTHERED :kii:

Nigha there have been stories about this bitch too.  Let us not have amenesia. Of course he does how else he gonna eat. Lol

Young

Quote from: HUGO on July 12, 2018, 08:19:50 AM
Why does Ciara hate her guts?

Who said Ciara hates her guts?

Last interview she was asked about Monica she said she has Love and respect for her