Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

fdkjlsfl;fk

yeah I don't care for Ronda...

I even thought Total Divas would help me like her but tbh I think it made me find her more cringe :mmyulost:

charlie.

she's just not my cup of tea.

and she is like homophobic or something.... gorl got some weird mindsets. :nowgorl:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2019, 06:36:11 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on December 18, 2019, 06:16:43 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2019, 08:13:44 AM
ffffffffff

Gorls, Nia Jax & Ruby Riott are expected to return at the Royal Rumble. They're training at the PC or whatever. I'm guessing that's when Liv Morgan will debut as Olivia (I wouldn't be surprised if that's going to be her new name).

And also, where the hell is Jay????? :uhh:

bitch.. fks;lf

I would actually live for that.
and if they saving for Ember and Naomi to return that way,

I wouldn't be mad either.
:ohwow:

cause the entrants they had last year were so lackluster  :plzstop: esp compared to first year's
!!!!!

I just want Naomi to return and give us another heel run. I'd love to see Sasha ditch Barely and reunite Team BAD w/ Tamina and have them go after the tag team titles while Sasha goes after the SD women's title.

Stephanie just did an interview saying YAWNda is definitely returning, she just doesn't know when and where. Like girl, we already know she'll probably return to RR, win the shit and go after Becky. :dead:

if Naomi gives a heel turn I feel she will keep the glow theme...

and yeah Team BAD ain't returning
:udontlookok:

Kaeli.

i'm sorry but yea i need a gimmick change for 'aomi 

Glow!

I'm sorry but it's corny and that theme sucks. I wasn't watching from 2014-2018 so I missed her heel mess. I'm sure it would be 1000 times better than the glowshit though

M-Rocka

Yeah Naomi and the glow era and character are extremely late. She needs to come back fresh and go after the title.

So Lousey ain't coming back as scheduled. They're now saying Shayna Dykezler is supposed to win the RR next month and face Becky at Wrestlemania. :dead:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 24, 2019, 01:28:43 PM
Yeah Naomi and the glow era and character are extremely late. She needs to come back fresh and go after the title.

So Lousey ain't coming back as scheduled. They're now saying Shayna Dykezler is supposed to win the RR next month and face Becky at Wrestlemania. :dead:
I'm back!!! Shayna or Ronda is slated to win RR. Becky is scheduled to face Asuka at RR. And rumors of a horsewomen vs horsewomen matchup is still floating around.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

I wouldn't be surprised...

sis is a sore loser and prob STILL mad they gave the title to Becky.  :plzstop: ddssdds

charlie.

and they aren't doing anything with Naomi until they figure out what to do the Usos...

The Usos arrest situation kind of fucked up their booking... fdkfjfd but still is a MESS because other wrestlers don't get punished as much... (it's just cause Vince is racist ass)

but apparently they want Naomi and The Usos to return together.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on December 24, 2019, 01:40:55 PM

I'm back!!! Shayna or Ronda is slated to win RR. Becky is scheduled to face Asuka at RR. And rumors of a horsewomen vs horsewomen matchup is still floating around.
GORL!!!!!!!!!! Where you been????????

Yuck, I'd rather have Shayna than Yawnda tbh. What's with all the mystery with Liv Morgan's new character? I'm like girl we don't care about you pointless vignettes. Just come out, wrestle, and go back to the locker room.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on December 24, 2019, 01:50:30 PM
and they aren't doing anything with Naomi until they figure out what to do the Usos...

The Usos arrest situation kind of fucked up their booking... fdkfjfd but still is a MESS because other wrestlers don't get punished as much... (it's just cause Vince is racist ass)

Lousey can stay gone tbh.

They might as well just bring them back to SD because trading them to Raw is where they fucked up at. :dead:

Creative is so ass backwards  :kii:

Quote from: marijuana. on December 24, 2019, 01:50:30 PM

Jimmy got cleared and was acquitted of all charges. Plus Naomi was going through her own stuff. She had a family member pass away and she had some medical issues as well. She opened up on Twitter.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 24, 2019, 02:05:27 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on December 24, 2019, 01:40:55 PM

GORL!!!!!!!!!! Where you been????????

Yuck, I'd rather have Shayna than Yawnda tbh. What's with all the mystery with Liv Morgan's new character? I'm like girl we don't care about you pointless vignettes. Just come out, wrestle, and go back to the locker room.
I've been busy with life. And watching tons of WWE since I have a subscription to the Network. I'm don't know what the mystery with Liv. I'm like girl just bring your ass out. smh Ember is out for about a year because she had surgery on her Achilles tendon. She was on WWE Backstage last week. Nia Jax and Ruby Riott are not coming back in time for RR.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

if this Becky vs Asuka feud don't end in Asuka winning the title... they can keep it :uhh:

fdl;sk'dfk;'fd

they have buried Asuka enough.
:overit:

sis used to be "undefeated" and "winning streak". fjksl;f
now all they do is have sis job.
it's a MESS.

I wouldn't even mind if she won it from Becky then Becky wins it back...
WWE used to be so creative with feuds and matches.
now it seems like the main focus is "longest reigns", "undefeated", "dominating the division"

fkd;sfjlk;sdf

like back in the day Trish was THE SHIT!
but Queen didn't need to win every single match to prove that. she lost some and won some.

the Trish & Jazz feud >>>
ugh.

I wish they go back to that formula,
or similar.
:rudone:

charlie.

they kill the hype...

and I feel like that's why ppl get tired of seeing Charlotte and Becky.

smh
:19k:

como la whore

Quote from: marijuana. on December 24, 2019, 07:29:55 PM
they kill the hype...

and I feel like that's why ppl get tired of seeing Charlotte and Becky.

smh
:19k:

vdsvvdsfsd
how did we not get tired of Trish after 5 years. every time she came out it was like seeing her for the first time.

not every girl has that  :raycharles2urmess: