I Wanna Dance With Somebody( Whitney Biopic Trailer)

Started by Buy The Stars✨, September 15, 2022, 12:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Buy The Stars✨

BrandonBranlee

September 15, 2022, 01:12:02 PM #4 Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 01:14:03 PM by BrandonBranlee
Looks good so far. Are they going to use Whitney's original vocals? Because I REALLY like that idea. Sounded like her, but it could be a really good impression too.

RAY7

That's definitely Whitney's voice
when she started singing at the club and the How Will I Know track came out chcfdghjm

BrandyFromTheFuture

September 15, 2022, 02:19:26 PM #6 Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 02:32:38 PM by BrandySavedMyLife Reason: change of mind
Changed my mind, i'm getting used to it. Curious to see how it will be in full.

BrandyFromTheFuture

September 15, 2022, 02:20:07 PM #7 Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 02:31:51 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: RAY7 on September 15, 2022, 12:48:07 PMMmjnnnhnn this parody

First I felt the same but just watch it a couple of times, it might get better. I needed to take a step back instead of dissecting as a superfan to appreciate it.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: RAY7 on September 15, 2022, 01:36:17 PMThat's definitely Whitney's voice
when she started singing at the club and the How Will I Know track came out chcfdghjm

I hope they just made it look like shes singing How will i know in the trailer, cause if she does so in the actual movie im gonna walk out  :ack:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I think it looks cute. Is it a streaming mess or will it go to theatres?

opha lipa

she's not giving whitney AT ALL

the only thing that booked about this was the looks and budget
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

BetterAngels

I like that it looks like they are recreating every era.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 15, 2022, 06:27:34 PMI think it looks cute. Is it a streaming mess or will it go to theatres?

theatres. some people said naomi could be a oscar contender

Jon

Seven

Not this clip cutting to Robin when she starts singing "There's a boyyyyyyy..." Robin lookin like hmmmm....mmmkay! :nogrammynoneck: