Nicole Scherzinger Reflects on Time with Pussycat Dolls: 'I Only Wish Them the B

Started by Lazarus, September 28, 2023, 11:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote"Our group was never set up like the Spice Girls. Our group was set up where I would be the quarterback, and I would lead us," Scherzinger, 45, recalls of their singular set-up. "The girls are extremely strong, talented dancers, and I had to work hard to be able to stand next to them."

Quote"I always used to be made to feel like . . . I don't know, not ashamed, but . . . I'm very proud that the albums are my music. I put the work in after all these years, and that's OK that I have the credit because everybody has their own strengths. And this is what I bring to the table," she says. "Those were world-class pop records that had many No. 1s around the world. And I love my girls, and I'll always have love for them — I only wish them the best."

opha lipa

lmao that's her mf PROBLEM. she thought she was the quarterback but sis u were a lineman. all of you were. and all of you were necessary to make PCD work.

hence why you were UNABLE to make a solo mess work. we simply don't USE you alone Vvvvvvvvvvc
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

shante smith

Quote from: Lazarus on September 28, 2023, 11:59:08 PM
Quote"Our group was never set up like the Spice Girls. Our group was set up where I would be the quarterback, and I would lead us," Scherzinger, 45, recalls of their singular set-up. "The girls are extremely strong, talented dancers, and I had to work hard to be able to stand next to them."

Quote"I always used to be made to feel like . . . I don't know, not ashamed, but . . . I'm very proud that the albums are my music. I put the work in after all these years, and that's OK that I have the credit because everybody has their own strengths. And this is what I bring to the table," she says. "Those were world-class pop records that had many No. 1s around the world. And I love my girls, and I'll always have love for them — I only wish them the best."
so classy

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Did she just call Melody a dancer? :dead:
Someone slap her back to reality cause there's proof out there that the group dynamic was different before she sucked Jimmy Iovines old dusty dick.

Kaeli.

Cowgirl

She's so fucking nasty. Has she not learned anything? Yes you have talent but it was fucking the exec that gave you unlimited chances. :uhh:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Red Ruby on September 29, 2023, 07:46:59 AMShe's so fucking nasty. Has she not learned anything? Yes you have talent but it was fucking the exec that gave you unlimited chances. :uhh:
Justice for Melody!

Cowgirl

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 29, 2023, 10:36:43 AM
Quote from: Red Ruby on September 29, 2023, 07:46:59 AMShe's so fucking nasty. Has she not learned anything? Yes you have talent but it was fucking the exec that gave you unlimited chances. :uhh:
Justice for Melody!
!!

Even if Melody only danced, those girls all worked their asses off dancing. The singing was a nice bonus but people fell in love with their collective image and dancing. Not Nicole's "powerhouse" vocals.

SouravMay

Why is Nicole acting like she suffered for singing all the records. I am sure she insisted only her vocal be on the records. I am sure if given the chance, the other members would have taken some of the work load when it comes to vocals.  :mmywheresddy:  :mmywheresddy:  :mmywheresddy:
B7

shante smith

Quote from: SouravMay on September 29, 2023, 10:50:15 AMWhy is Nicole acting like she suffered for singing all the records. I am sure she insisted only her vocal be on the records. I am sure if given the chance, the other members would have taken some of the work load when it comes to vocals.  :mmywheresddy:  :mmywheresddy:  :mmywheresddy:
jee see jfjfnfnfnnfnfn

"I am sure "
"I am sure"

Where tf are the receipts!!!!